Confession- Camilo x reader

(Y/n) pov
Today is the day I plan to confess my feeling to the one and only Camilo madrigal, I been crushing him for a long time he's amazing.

I knew I would never be able to say it to him so I wrote him a letter and plan to give it to him, now the hard part...working up the courage to give it to him.

Attempt 1
I was talking through town when I spot him, I freeze not sure what to do I go to turn away but he spots me. "hey (y/n)" he calls out to me I panic and run away, leaving a very confused Camilo.

Attempt 2

I was now helping move stuff for a new house that was going to be built, Camilo was also helping...great. I tried to avoid him but he decides to talk to me "hey (y/n)" he says 'his voice is so hot' "oh um hey ca..Camilo" I stutter nervously trying to hide the blush appearing on my cheeks "how come you ran off before" he asks as we continue to work "oh I just had somewhere I needed to be" I say sheepishly not sure if he'll buy it "oh ok I was worried I upset you or something" he says looking down "you could never" I reply quickly covering my mouth, he looks at me "oh good" he says looking into my eyes. I cant help but get lost in his hazel eyes "Camilo I..." "CAMILO" we hear abuela shout "I got to go see ya later" he says walking off "yeah see ya".

time skip

I've tried to confess/give him the letter many times now but something always seems to go wrong, I'm starting to give up. its now the celebration after casita had been rebuild, everyone is celebrating the return of the madrigals gifts. I'm standing by myself feeling out of place when Camilo comes over "why you look so glum?" I just shrug "come on" he says taking my hand pulling me outside "now tell me what wrong" he says brushing my hair behind my ear then cupping my cheek. as I am once again looking into his amazing hazel eyes I feel my (e/c) tear up. "I'm just frustrated, I've been trying to do something for a really long time but something always seems to go wrong" a single tear rolls down my cheek "I give up trying" I look at the ground, Camilo lifts my chin up so I'm looking at him "don't give up do it" he smiles sweetly at me rubbing my cheek. I nod I reach into my pocket and pulled out the letter and hold it between us. he takes it and looks at me I nod at him indicating for him to open it.

dear Camilo

we've been friends for awhile now and I have something to admit to you I have a crush on you actually that's a understatement I have fallen in love with you. I know you probably don't feel the same way but I had to let you know. Camilo madrigal I have fallen deeply In love you, with the way you use your gift to make others smile, me included, how you treat everyone kindly and try to be friendly, how you care for your family and how you are loyal to them.

I love you,

love from (y/n).

as Camilo his eyes widen in shock, after he finished reading he looks up at me "so this is what you've been trying to tell me" he gasps, I look down "yeah I know you don't feel the same I completely..." I'm cut off by Camilo tenderly kissing my forehead "I love you to (y/n)" I gasp and look at his face to see nothing but sincerity in his face, his forehead against mine. He brings me into an embrace, he just holds me close 'this is better then anything I could have imagined'. "(y/n) will you be my girlfriend?" he says softly in my ear, I giggle at his adorableness "of course Camilo". he rubs my nose against mine making me laugh, he pauses looking at my laughing face. I stop and see him staring at me "what?" I say still laughing a bit, he leans closer to me his eyes half lidded I lean closer to. eventually we meet in the middle in a sweet kiss, his lips are soft it feels like kissing a cloud we continue to kiss holding each other. Camilo gently pushes me so my back is against the wall of casita, not breaking are kiss once. the kiss starts getting more passionate as we continue making out, my hands brush through his hair as his hands rub up and down my waist and hips. suddenly we hear "Dolores you owe me 5 bucks! (idk what currency they use)" we pull away to see Mirabel "what are you talking about?" she just laughs "me and Dolores had a bet whether you would try to put the moves on (y/n) when she confessed I said you would Dolores said you wouldn't, just remember to use protection" we both freeze and blush at her last comment "MIRABEL" Camilo shouts at his cousin chasing after her. I just giggle at my boyfriends antics 'man it feels now you call him that' I think to myself. I start walking back into casita excited for the future.