A baby - bruno x reader

(Not my drawing)

(Y/n) pov
I was holding 3 year old Isabella playing with her when I hear "you'll make a wonderful mother one day (y/n)" I turn my head to see abuela, "you really think so, abuela?" I say hopeful "yes I do" she says. I turn back to isa "what do you think Ida? Want a baby cousin?" "NO!" She says in her high pitched voice surprising me. She leans forward hugging me "I already share with Dolores! I don't want to share tia with anyone else?"she says clinging to me "Oh" me and abuela laugh at Isabella's response.I hug isa back, I look up to see Bruno watching with a glum face "I can take her" abuela says referring to the sleeping girl in my arms, I hand her over and approach Bruno.

"Hola mi amor" I say to him sweetly, he just stands there with a blushing face rubbing the back of his neck he releases a shaky "hola" I reach forward I place my hands in his cheeks "Bruno? What's wrong?" I ask. "I want a baby" he state plainly I remove my hands is shock "what?" Is all I can think to say in reply. Julieta, Pepa and abuela look over as they are in the room as well a bit shocked Bruno said that. Bruno looks over and notices them realising what he just said panics "uh, ah, ahhhh?" He stutters pulling his hood over his head. "B...Bruno" I stutter, "come on mama, let's give them some privacy" they all leave the room. "Ughhhh" Bruno says embarrassed his hands covering his face "Bruno..." I say pulling his hands away from his face, I tilt his chin my and pull his hood up a bit so I can see his face "ah, there's my esposo...hi" I say calmly "hi." He replies quickly, I pull his hood down his eye won't look at me "Bruno, look at me, mi amor" I ask. "I'm sorry (y/n)" he says sadly finally looking at me "for what? You did nothing wrong" I ask confused "I-I didn't?" He says sounding a little happier "no! Of course not!" I reassure him. I pull him into a warm hug wrapping one arm around his shoulders and one around the back of his head, he smiles and hugs back. I pull away but still hold onto the sides of his arms, his arms on my back "so uh...did you mean it? Do you actually want to have a baby?" I say hopeful "of course " he quickly replies, I gasp and quickly kiss him "te amo tango, mi amor" he smiles at me.

te amo tanto = I love you so much