Your more then your gift - Luisa x reader

This was a request. Sorry it's short hope you enjoy💝.

(Y/n) pov
It's been a few days since I've seen Luisa which is weird since I always see her in town helping out even if we don't speak I still see her, I need to check on her. I make my way to casita to see her, I'm greeted by a few other madrigals who inform me Luisa is in her room. I make my way there and see the light of the door flickering 'that's weird' I knock on door but get no response I put ear to the door and hear crying "Luisa I know your in there" I say knocking again.

She doesn't answer so I slowly open the door to see her laying flat on her bed her face in her pillows sobbing, I close the door behind me and sit on the edge of the bed "Luisa" I say and rest my hand on her shoulder "please tell me what's wrong" I beg "I'm losing my gift" she says finally giving in "what?" How is that possible? "Things are getting heavy and I can't lift the donkeys anymore" she sobs back into her pillow. I frown and lean on her back rubbing her shoulder with my thumb trying to calm her "shhh it's okay" eventually she calms down and sits up. She won't look me in the eye "there's something else bugging you isn't there" I see her flinch a little and I knew I hit the nail on the head "do you want to break up?" I'm caught completely off guard by this question "what?! Of course not, why would you think that?" I say holding her hands "because I'm not strong enough, there's no reason for you to be with me" she sniffs "oh Luisa" I shuffle foreword and sit on her lap.

Gently I cup her face and tilt her head so she's looking at me "it doesn't matter if you are the strongest or weakest person in the encanto I will love you all the same, your more then your gift, your an amazing, sweet, caring person and an amazing girlfriend I'm not going anywhere" I pull her face closer to mine and kiss her pink lips. I pull away and she finally smiles I rub are noses and hug her, she fall back onto the bed cuddling me back laughing with me. "Thank you (y/n)" she smiles "anytime" she bring me into another kiss.

No matter what I will be there for my Luisa, gift or no gift💝.