How you help them with their gift

Bruno
Reading peoples visions exhausts him sometimes to the point of collapse (an idea for encanto was that Bruno would faint after having visions cause it was so exhausting) so you would help him get his energy back or catch him if he did collapse.

Camilo
Camilo has issues feeling like he himself isn't worth anything because whenever he's helping people or making people laugh he's not himself (shapeshifted as someone else) so you remind him he is worth something and is an amazing person gift or not.

Luisa
Luisa pushes herself a lot so you will remind her to relax and help her if she ever injures herself from pushing to hard (like pulling a muscle) you also help her work out counting how many reps or timing her.

Isabella
You encourage her to explore her gift and see what she can do and remind her she doesn't have to be perfect. While she's stuck being perfect you would help her do her hair and makeup but would still remind her it's ok for her not to be perfect around you.

Dolores
Listening to everything all day all the time can be a annoying and make her head hurt so sometimes she's rest her head on your lap while you quietly read to her so she can focus on just hearing your voice and nothing else. You also would play some instruments for her to listen to as well.

Mirabel
She doesn't have a gift☹️ but you make sure she knows she still as special as the rest of her family