Happily reuntied - Bruno x reader

(Sorry if any of there names are weird autocorrect hates me)

One one pov
As the butterflies fly off into the distance abuela and Mirabel get out the water when suddenly Bruno bursts out of the bushes badly riding a horse shouting "SHE DIDNT DO THIS whoa!" His horse spinning "she didn't do this, I gave her a vision!" He slides off his horse one foot leaning against it, but the horse moves causing him to fall "it was me, I was like go and she was like pffffffft, she only wanted to help, I don't care what you think of me but if your to stubborn t...to" abuela surprise him making him looses his train of thought by embracing him. "Brunito" she mumbles "I feel like I missed something important" he says confused losing the anger he had a moment ago. "Come on" mirabel says walking past them, abuela releases Bruno taking both his cheeks in her hands kissing her beloved sons cheek after not seeing him in 10 years. She takes him by the hand and brings him over to the horse where mirabel is waiting. She jumps on the horse before pulling him on as well, "wh...wha..what's happening,
Where are we going?" he stutters as he's pulled onto the back of the horse. Mirabel grabs the reins and confidently says "home" before whipping them the horse gallops off Bruno quickly grabs abuela to stop himself falling off.

As they ride though town they can hear people calling that mirabel is back. Her mother calls out to her and they meet in a hug. Everyone is relieved she's back and safe, mirabel starts singing about how they need a new foundation when abuela comes in apologising about how she held on to tight because she didn't want to loose any one else and saying that their miracle isn't the magic they have when Bruno steps out behind a pillar nervously his sisters shocked and happy to see him. Bruno goes to wave but is cut off by them hugging him. Their song continues until the town folk appears singing coming to help rebuild casita. As they walk closer Bruno hears a voice he hadn't heard in a long time... yours.

He turns to face the town folk and sees you in the crowd suddenly you make eye contact and you drop the shovels you we're holding in shock everyone turns to you and backs always to give you and bruno a clear path to each other. You guys were married for 15 years before he disappeared which would mean you had now been married for 25 years. You slowly start walking towards him scared he might disappear. Bruno on the other hand could only start at you at you moved closer terrified of what you might say or do a million thoughts running through his head 'has she moved on? Is she going to want a divorce? Does she hate me? Does she still love me? what is she gonna do????' As you got closer you reached your hand out and cup his cheek barely touching him. You swallowed "Bruno?" He just continues looking at you "say something please?" Your says on the verge of tears. Bruno lifts his hand and places it over yours, he sucks in some air before saying "do you still love me?". There no way you could back your tears you throw yourself into his embrace and cry, Bruno wraps his arms around you closing his eyes and just enjoying the feeling of his wife being in his arms again. "Of course I still love you, you big idiot" you say hitting him on the back sobbing. Everyone starts getting to work leaving the couple to have there moment.

You pull back looking into Bruno's eyes the ones you missed so much. Bruno cups your cheeks and starts bringing your face closer to his giving you a chance to pull away but you just leans into it your lips touch. Bruno can't help but feel like he's in heaven after living in the walls with only the rats for company for 10 years, to kiss his wife again is the best feeling ever. They keep kissing until they hear someone gag. It's the kids that would bug Maribel about what her gift was, you just giggled and snuggled into your husband chest.

After casita was rebuilt and alive again and the celebration was over the couple go to Bruno's bedroom to relax. Bruno opens the door and you go in and turns back to see him still standing in the door way "you ok?" You says quietly "yeah just been awhile" he steps into the room looking around "let's get you cleaned up" you grabs his hand and drags him to the bathroom, you sit with him as he bathe helping him with his back and wash his hair for him. You barely took her eyes off him incase he disappeared again. After the bath he dries off and you get him some fresh clothes, you brush his hair for him and he cleans up his beard.

Bruno flops back on his back exhausted and ready to get a good nights sleep a thing he hadn't had before he disappeared. He looks over to his wife just looking at the floor standing in to middle of the room, wet drops dripping off your chin dropping onto the floor. "Come here love" he holds his arms open for her. You walk to him and lays on him youd head buried in his neck "what's wrong" he asks worried "please don't leave again I couldn't take it" you whimper. Bruno can feel his heart crack, now it was clear to him that you missed him as much as much a he missed you. "I'll tell you everything in the morning about why I left and where I've been, but for now let's rest" you nod, Bruno throws the covers over you and holds his beloved wife close as you held him close.

The two love birds drift off to sleep happily reunited.