missing him - Camilo x sad reader

(Y/n) pov
I had been feeling kinda low recently, Camilo has been very busy around the village I understand he has to help but I really miss him. Camilo is currently out in the village but I decided to wait in his room for him, I sit on his bed my knees to my chest, my chin resting on them. My eyes scan the room when I see his yellow ruana on the floor, that's my favourite one (also his fav) I slide off the bed and grab it slipping it over my head. I'm immediately hit with camilos scent, I bring it to my nose breathing it in, I miss him so much, tears well up in my eyes I crawl under camilos bed covers holding his pillow his scent completely surrounding me, I start sobbing.

"Amor?" I hear from the door way, I gasp and whip around to see a concerned Camilo. He rushes to me as I continue to cry, quickly he wraps his arms around me "what's wrong?" "I just miss you so much!" I sob I feel him tense "oh baby" he pull me close to his chest holding me tight. "I'm so sorry" he says "you don't need to apologise I'm being silly I'm nothing important you have a village to look after" he pushes me back a bit and looks me dead in the eyes "you are important, you are the most important person in my life you will always be my top priority and..." he seems to loose his train of though for a second "is that my ruana?" I look down and remember I am in fact wearing it "yeah, I saw it on the floor it smells like you" I say holding up above my nose embarrassed "awww that's adorable" he pulls me close again.

"Is missing me the only reason?" He suddenly says "I've been feeling kinda down recently your normally the person to cheer me up but I didn't want to bother you" he cups my cheek and rests his forehead against mine "you could never bother me, please if your feeling low even if it's a little bit please come find me" I just nod my head. He smiles at me, god I love his smile, he presses his lips against mine in a sweet, passionate kiss his lips are so soft and their taste is almost addictive. We hold each other as we kiss, I run my hand through his soft brown curls running my hand down to his cheek.

We pull away for air "come on" he says laying down his arms open, I crawl on top of him snuggling into his chest. He tosses the covers over us then wraps his arms around me "go to sleep amor, I'll be here when you wake up I'll tell abuela I need a few days off helping, don't even bother trying to tell me other wise, I want to spend time with you. I've missed you as well" he says embarrassed, I giggle. "I love you so much Cami" "I love you to amor". We both drift off to sleep in each other's arms.