Game night - Camilo x reader (lemon)(requested)

(This was a request)

(Y/n) pov
It's the madrigal family game night, they put it together after the fall of casita so they can spend time together as a family. Everyone was playing a board game except me and Camilo as we had got out already and we're cuddling on the sofa under a blanket, while the others sit around the coffee table playing. I rest my head on camilos chest snuggling into his neck one arm wrapped around his back the other on the shoulder I'm not leaning on, while he has one arm around around me the other resting on top of mine. I can't pay attention to the games as I'm to busy looking at Camilo he's become more masculine over the years, god he's so handsome and sexy. He's to busy focusing on the game so I slide my hand down from his shoulder, down his chest, under the blanket and start rubbing him through his trousers. I feel his jump and look at me wide eyed silently saying 'what are you doing?!!' I just smirk at him and continue to feel him, I take my hand and unbutton his pants and slide my hand in his trouser feeling his bare cock stroking it.

Camilo eyes roll back a bit at the pleasure, he puts his hand under the blanket and pushes my hand closer as I stroke him. I nudge so he looks at me and shake my head in the direction of the exit, he shakes his head yes, so I pull my hand out and yaw loudly "me and Camilo are gonna head up we're tired" everyone says bye and goodnight as we leave Camilo holding the blanket up so they can't see his unbuttoned pants or erection. We get his room and lock the door, Camilo picks me up I wrap my legs around his waist pushing my lips to his own as he carries me the his bed and lays us both down are clothes are quickly discarded and tossed around the room till we're both naked. Our lips meet in a heated make out session, Camilo breaks the kiss and immediately goes down to my pussy and eats me out his tongue licks my clit sucking and nibbling on it as I moan and groan in pleasure. He puts his tongue in me wiggling it around slurping up my juices licking my walls.

He pulls away and climbs back over me his tip right on the entrance to my pussy, he dips it in slightly to tease me "you want it?" He asks smirking "yes" I moan. He pushing the whole thing in my soaked pussy I moan at being filled with his amazing cock, he starts thrusting in and out at a fast pace my eyes roll back as pleasure overwhelms my pussy. Wet sounds fill the room as well as moans from us both as we make love, there is so much lust and passion between at this moment his cock slams my g-spot I scream out moans and his name as he pound my tight dripping pussy.

I quickly orgasm my walls tightening around his length he slides out of me and guides me to lay on my side where he goes behind me (spooning) he slides back into me and starts moving at a slow pace this time savouring my body, he wraps his arms around my waist pulling my body against his kissing the back of my neck "faster" I moan out he chuckles but complies. I lean back against him wanting to be as close as possible, "I'm close" he whisper moans, I could feel a second orgasm coming "me to" after about a minute I tightened around him again as I cum he quickly pulls out and cums. We both lay there a moment to catch our breath "you okay?" He says rubbing my side, I nod in response. We get cleaned up and in some pyjamas then get back into bed cuddling close "I love you Camilo" I say sleepily "I love you to (y/n)" he says kissing my forehead snuggling closer. We both drifts off to sleep in each others arms.

Was that good? I hope you enjoyed it anyway.💛