As one again - bruno x reader (lemon)

(Y/n) pov
He's home he's finally home, we're currently celebrating the return of the magic and casita being rebuilt but for me it's celebrating the return of my husband Bruno madrigal.

Everyone is dancing, drinking, eating and just enjoying themselves us included me and Bruno barely leave each other's side only if one of us needs the bathroom. As the night goes on I notice me and Bruno standing closer and trying to be touching in some way whether it's him having his arm around me, us holding hand or just leaning against each other. I feel some tension building but I'm not going to say anything as I'm sure Bruno doesn't feel it.

Time skip
We go to Bruno's room weirdly there aren't many stairs anymore, anyway we get his bedroom and start getting ready for bed Bruno takes a nice long shower which I'm sure he's missed being about to do. We brush are teeth and get in some pjs, the whole time the tension is building and I now can tell he's feeling it to. I finally know what this tension is it's sexual tension after 10 years of not being touched I'm very touched starved and I'm sure Bruno is to. I shut one of the draws I just put something in and turn around to see Bruno looking at me I look back at him. We stare at each other for a seconds before rushing to each other are lips meeting in a passionate kiss.

All the tension that had built up just exploded are lips lock as we kiss fiercely, hands roaming, fingers gripping what they could. I push him back so he's on the bed, my legs straddling his hips, he quickly flips us over so he's in between my legs. I wrap my legs around him we both grind against each other are hormones soaring, we shuffled back until my head lands on the soft pillows. He pulls away a string of saliva still connecting us, he quickly dives back in kissing and sucking on my neck I lean my head back to give him more access, letting out soft moans. He trails further down until my nightgown gets in the way.

He holds the end of my nightgown pulling it up a little bit looking at me silently asking if it's ok. I nod so he slips the gown off me leaving me completely exposed, he stares at me taking in my form, I just let him he's not seen me like this for 10 years I'm going to let him enjoys it. He lean downs and start kissing my chest, he takes one of my nipples into his warm mouth, playing with the other with his fingers. I can't help but moan at this, he swaps over giving both equal treatment, before kissing down my stomach. I put my hands in his hair pulling his head up "this isn't fair I'm naked and your still wearing clothes" I smirk, he blushes but takes the hint and strips so he's naked too. I take in his form I bite my lip, man I missed him.

He continues kissing down my stomach making it to my pussy at first he just blows on it a little to tease me, I shift at the feeling. He starts kissing it lightly sucking my clit his fingers rub my entrance he slides one in then another. I arch my back and just take in the pleasure, Bruno dives in fingering me and sucking my clit licking me. I feel my orgasm approaching "I'm gonna cum" I moan "cum for me" Bruno responds quickly, I do just that my insides clamp around his fingers. Bruno pulls his sticky fingers out of me and puts them in his mouth licking my juices off then.

"God I haven't cum like that in years" Bruno chuckles "when would the last time of been?" "Since you last fingered me, now let me return the favour" in the blink of an eye I pounce pushing Bruno down on the bed, his eyes wide. I crawl down licking my lips I start just kissing his kiss gently kitten licking it, he hisses at the relief. Slowly I take his tip in sucking it before taking more of him in, I bob my head up and down taking as much as I can in. Bruno can't hold back his noises he moans, groans and whimpers, his head is throw back his eyes rolled back fluttering open and closed. I can't help but love his reaction he's not had any sexual for 10 years so this must be overwhelming. His cock starts twitching like crazy so I knew he was close, a few seconds later he explodes into my mouth I gulp his seed down. I pull away and Bruno watches me lick my lips, he pushes me back down on the bed, my head sitting on the soft pillows.

"Ready for the main event" he says "fuck yes" he chuckles at my reply, he rubs his tip on my entrance coating it in my wetness, then he slowly slides his length inside me. Both are jaws drop at the feeling of being one again, once his whole cock is in me he pauses so we can just take in the feeling "were you always this tight" he breathes "were you always this big" I reply he kisses me passionately and starts slowly thrusting. We moan into each other's mouths, finally making love with the person you care for the most after 10 painfully long years is overwhelming. Hands grab what they can, mouths kiss whatever skin it can find as Bruno cocks rubs the wall of my pussy. "Ahhh Bruno I...ughhhh love you" I manage to stutter out between moans "ughhh I..mmmm love you..fuck..to".

We stay locked in passionate sex for I don't know how long we just can't get enough of each other, Bruno speeds up, I can feel my pussy is soaked, wet squelching sounds fill the room blending in with are moans. Eventually we both feel our ends approaching, my insides clench around Bruno's length causing him to cum to inside me powerfully. He slides out of my pussy and flops beside me, pulling me into his arms "that was amazing " he sighs I nod in agreement.

"Bruno" he looks at me at the sound of his name "please don't leave me again, please..." I say, his eyes soften "I'm not going anywhere, ok" he cups my face "I'm never leaving again" I shuffle close to him and rest my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, he wraps his arms around me accepting the contact. We both drift off to sleep finally back in each other's arms.

I know one thing for sure I'm never letting him go again.