Chapter 5: Visiting a friend

It was Friday night and I was getting ready to go to sleep when I remembered that I was supposed to go to Anny's house tomarrow, I jumped into bed not bothering puting on cloths to sleep.

I woke up and looked at the clock 5:30 I had went into the shower after I woke up then got dressed, I totally forgot about brushing my teeth that morning and when I looked at the clock 6:07 Was I really in the shower for over 30 minutes? I then remembered that I was going to Anny's later today. I decided to change into something better for the visit, I walked downstairs and ate breakfast, I went up stairs and started thinking to myself. After awhile I snapped back to reality and looked at the clock 9:57 I then went out to go to Anny's.

I knocked on her door and then I heard the door knob start turning a minute later and when she seen me she asked me to come in and and I thanked her as I walked inside. I seen Alex out of the corner over my eye and then turned to him and said hello and he greeted me back.

Later that day I was at Anny's house and my phone buzzed, when I looked at it I seen I had a message from Kik, I asked if I could leave for a minute and no one objected me leaving.

'Hey Jacob' Jacob was a friend of mine from the last school I went to.

'Hey Cassie how has it been?' He had replied following up with 'haven't seen you in so long'

'I'm good Jacob and I miss you too' I said knowing what he ment he was always so predictible

'Well you don't have to miss my much longer I'm going to be moving down there in a few months' thus replied did surprise me of course

'That's great can't wait to see you but I got to go now' after I replied that I put the phone in my pocket then went back to the others.

"What was that about Cassie?" Alex asked me in a tone I never heard him use before with a grin on his face

"Nothing very important you guys wouldnt really care" after that I knew I made a mistake and now they wanted to know but they didn't ask me about it. We all played a few games and had fun we talked for a while but I had to go and so did Alex. We all waved goodbye as Alex got in the car and his parents drove him away, after I waved bye to Anny and started home.