Chapter 13: Back in school and dad living with us again

I was shaken awake and when I looked up Jacob was there

"Get up your going to be late"

I was still tired and weary because I just woke up" What time is it?"

"Its 7:00" my eyes shot open and I looked at the clock 7:02 I jumped out of bed into the bathroom only puting on clothes, I ran down the stairs and put on some socks, then my shoes. I grabbed my back pack and went upstairs to put in my contacts by the time I finished it was around 7:15 I had caught a glance at the clock but could not fully read it.

I ran down the stairs and Jacob was waiting

"Good timing its 7:18" he was looking at his watch and I just hugged him

After we stopped hugging I looked at him "Well its only because of you I'm on time" then I leaned in and kissed him I got that warm fuzzy feeling for the second time I've only gotten the felling one other time, the first time we kissed on my birthday. I pulled away as my mom and dad walked in, I don't think Jacob noticed, I felt my face heat up and I could tell I was blushing because of us getting caught. We went into the car and no one said anything the entire way there.

When we got there we went into the gym and sat next to Alex and Anny, I'm just glad their not like how they where when I started dating Jacob.

"Hey guys"

Alex and Anny replied at the same time "hi Cassie"

"How are you two?"

Alex replied first "I'm good" Then Anny replied

"Meh... It was not that good of a week for me"

"What happened to make it a not so good week?"

"Its personal, sorry"

"She doesn't want to talk about it"

Jacob and I had said alright at the same time and started chatting, I finally told them about how I met my dad this weekend Alex and Anny looked shocked at first but started ranting about how it was great that I met my dad. Advisory started after what felt like forever of them ranting on, I walked into the class and someone was sitting in my desk

"Accuse me that's my seat, I sit there every day"

The boy had apologized after a minute of looking at the desk then me "sorry i didn't know today is my first day"

"Its fine your new" he sat down in the seat next to mine as if he didn't want to move to much. I sat down and Alex soon followed after but I was wandering into thought and didn't notice

"-Cassie?"

"Huh?" I had just noticed my name get called and turned to Alex

"What are you doing you've been looking into space and I've been trying to get you're attention for like 5 minutes"

"Sorry I was just thinking as usual"

Alex started laughing which was just confusing "about what... You and Jacob?"

"No...Yes...I don't know I think about a lot of stuff" at this point my face heated up and I could tell a was a bright shade of red

"I'm just messing with you"

"Don't mess with me like that Alex"

"Alright sorry"

"And stop laughing its not that funny"

"Well you would laugh to but fine"

I had went to doodling as Alex was blabbering to me. At lunch we all sat together and were talking when I noticed the boy from advisory, he was sitting alone at a table, I told everyone that I'd be right back and I went to invite him over to us. He had excepted and sat down with us all and we talked, his name was John and we all talked. He was in all my classes except last class whitch was my math class. This ment that John was in all the advanced classes, I was in most of the advanced classes the only one I wasn't in was math.

When I got home my mom had came up to me with my dad

"Cassie"

"Yes?"

"Your dad is moving back in"

I was so happy and confused at the same time She had just came up to me and told me that dad was moving in like it was a regular thing to say, I had hugged both my mom and my dad and thoughts started wandering in my head.