Chapter 3.

"Who are you?! Why are you here?!"

I couldn't believe my eyes. I had to hit myself a few times before to see if I was dreaming, but I wasn't. 

"Do not raise your voice at me." 

"Get the hell out of my house! Are you crazy?!" I grabbed his arm and pulled him from the chair, which he certainly didn't like. 

"Did I give you permission to touch me?" 

"Excu- okay, no. This is enough. Get the hell out or I'll call the police." 

"The what?" 

"Don't pretend. Let's go." I tightened my grip and pulled him towards the door. 

"How dare you talk to me like that?! You're going to get punished for this!" He yelled. Is he sick? 

"Shut up! The neighbors are gonna get mad at me! Leave!" I opened the door, almost throwing him outside.

Don't ask me where did that strength came from, because I don't know either.  I just wanted that crazy man out. He could be a killer! 

"I'll have you punished-" His words got interrupted by the door closing in front of him. 

He started hitting, -because it wasn't knocking-, the door nonstop, yelling all kinds of weird "punishments", which I had read only on history books before. My heart was pounding, I was scared. 

I didn't see him following me yesterday, I walked alone back here, and I know it because I always make sure of that. He could have done anything to me, anything! 

Between all the fuzz going on, I checked the hour. If I don't hurry and get ready, I'll be late for work.

That reminded me for a second of my boss and how every day is a challenge to avoid all contact with him. 

I turned back to check on the mysterious guy through the peek hole, he was still there, but he wasn't hitting the door anymore. He seemed to be thinking about something, with a little confused expression. 

I took advantage of this and proceeded to take a shower, not before placing a chair under the door knob, just in case. 

"If he's still out there, I'll have to call the police." I talked to myself while washing off the shampoo.

I took a deep breath; nothing was going to ruin my day, especially a Monday. Not this creep, not the boss, not the stupid amount of work waiting for me, either. 

I got out of shower, got dressed, had breakfast, hair done and made my way to the door. Before I could even step out, I heard a gentle knock. 

I hesitated, but before opening, of course, I peeked. It was a police officer, and I felt a little relieved. 

"Good morning, officer." I opened the door and walked out. 

"Good morning miss. Is this man bothering you?" He stepped aside and revealed the same guy. He was so angry it actually made me giggle. Serves him right. 

I was about to tell them he broke into my place, but then remembered the hour. If I say that, they'll probably take me to the station to file a report, and I don't have time for that.

As long as they take him away, I'm fine. 

"He was just wandering outside my door, sir." 

"Lies! You kicked him out! That's why I called the police!" Mrs Moon claimed. Nosy old lady.

"Thank you for worrying about me, mrs! But I really need to go now!" 

"Hey! You brought me here! Take me back to my place!" The guy yelled at me.