Chapter 5.

"You've got to be kidding me. For real."  I was confused as hell, truthfully.

"I told you." The "King" said. "You have to take me back right now. It's your fault." 

"MY fault?! You followed me!"

"You appeared in my lands!" 

"You still followed me; I didn't make you!"

"How on earth did you get to my timeline?" He questioned, frustrated. 

"I don't-!" I stopped talking, remembering again the red lights and the ruins. He noticed it and continued to ask. 

"What?" 

"I actually was following something." 

"Following something? What was it?" 

"I was hiking like I always do. I just wanted to walk to the top of the hill to take some pictures" 

"What is pictures?" 

"I'll explain all that later." 

What do I actually mean with that? Am I going to really hang around this guy just like that? 

"I walked until the path divided, and I actually took another road! But then I saw my stupid boss and I ran away before he could see me-"

"What's a boss?"  He interrupted again. 

"Um... okay so you have "servants" right?" I asked, He nodded; "Well, you are their boss. You tell them what to do and everything they do, is for you." 

"I thought you said no man told you what to do?" 

"That's...! That's different. I need a job to pay rent and other things."  I noticed he let out a small giggle, clearly making fun of me. "He still doesn't treat me like trash like you treat your own." 

"Hey! I don't! I am a good king!" 

"Sure...", "Anyways... I ran from him and got into the other path, and that's when I got to the Shinto ruins and saw the red lights" 

"Red lights?" He asked, as if he knew what I was talking about, and I nodded. 

"I have seen them too, in my dreams." 

"Where?" 

"On the way down hill, just across... our Shinto gate." 

We remained silent for a bit. I guess it's almost a fact that the Shinto has something to do with it, along with the red lights. 

"What year is this?" 

"2022..." 

"What?! I have to go back... I can't stay here; my people need me. Let's ride one of those buses and go" 

"Right now?! It's 6 pm! What if I get lost on my way back? Or something attacks me?" 

"Are the lands dangerous here?" 

"Well first... we don't call it lands... but yeah, sometimes; especially if I'm a girl walking alone so late at night." 

"Okay then... tomorrow? Early so that you can get safe to your house" 

"I can't... I'll lose my job." I thought about it. I could actually call in sick, but then I'd have a lot of accumulated work, and I didn't want that.

I'd rather take him today and walk fast back down, somehow.