Chapter 30.

3rd POV:

"One of them"

"None of them. Take me instead if you want."

"DaEun!" Hyunjin turned at DaEun, trying to move unsuccessfully.

"What?" she shrugged. "We want answers don't we?"

"Yeah but not throwing yourself like that, are you crazy?" He insisted.

"Enough" the voice interrupted. "Very straight forward of you." It said. "What is it that you want to know?"

"What is happening? Why is all of this happening?"

"An alteration."

"Of what?"

"Realities"

"We have figured out that already, but why is it happening?" Hyunjin asked.

"Have you?" The voice questioned.

"All of this is caused because of the stones, right?" Chan asked. "These are way more than just three stones, more than a crest." Chan looked at the stones in his hands as he spoke.

The red light that was moving around him and Hyunjin went back to move around the big red mist.

"It seems like you two are aware of your blood. But there is still much more."

"We just want to go back to normal, to what we were before all of this happened." DaEun added.

"Are you certain?" The voice questioned once again. "A lot has happened to all of you. All three had changes, all because of the jewels."

"Jewels?" Chan raised his head.

"The earth jewels."

"Earth Jewels.." Chan recalled the conversation he had with his mother, and that the man that gave her the stone had talked to her about jewels.

"What are the earth jewels?" DaEun kept questioning the mist. It slowly moved towards DaEun, but she wasn't afraid. The mist suddenly became bigger as it ran through all three of them. It was so dense they could barely see each other.

"Listen wisely, as this is the only time a god will explain its doings to mere humans.

There are six Jewels that exist to maintain balance. These were all placed in different places for a reason. When combined, reality can change. Everything you believe to know is no more.

The jewels were taken care of by gods, initially. As time went by, the task was given to humans, very special ones; and for a very long time, all realities were at peace.

However, as you may imagine, humans have greed. You seek power, wealth, and always want more. The human in charge of the Tide Jewels exploited them until they lost complete control and care of them."

"Tide Jewels..?" Chan looked at DaEun. It seemed like the man that tried to sell those Tide Jewels to him was actually not lying.

"With the Tide Jewels out of place, all realities started to behave differently. The way it does is still unclear even for us gods."

"None of it makes sense" Hyunjin interrupted. "How is it all fault of two objects with no-"

"I will show you, since you are not convinced." The voice interrupted once again.

All three of them went silent. There was a clear image in their minds, like a dream. A lucid one.

"We need to hurry, Hyunjin"