Chapter 24

Kiss after kiss... even if I tried to hold myself back, I just couldn't.

Hyunjin kissed me over and over, one kiss more intense than the last one, but still a gentleman. His hands sweetly traveled from my neck to my cheeks, I never thought he'd be this kind when it came to things like this.

His lips slowly started to move all towards my neck, turning this sweet moment into something more heated.

I knew myself. I knew I wasn't going to be able to stop him, especially with this feeling I get towards him. Do I like him?

Clearly I do feel something, otherwise I wouldn't be so weak to allow him to kiss me. What is it that I feel?

Time was moving much more slower, and I could feel his lips all over my skin while he moved so gentle and so slow.

If only this amazing feeling wasn't interrupted by the most predictable thing. My mind started to picture something else, someone else, actually.

"Wait..." I moved a little away from him.

Mr. Hwang stopped immediately, looking back at me and waiting for my next words. He didn't seem to be bothered at all, he really respected the fact that I asked him to stop in the middle of.. well, you know, something like this.

I was trying my best to find words to explain why I asked him to stop, but nothing came out. He exhaled, as if he already knew. His determined face turned into disappointment.

"I know what you're thinking, DaEun" he rested his arm behind me, over the wall. I didn't know if he was really aware, but it felt like he was, and I felt terrible about it.

"I'm .. I'm sorry, mr Hwang, I don't know why-"

"Hey, I know it's been weird for you, I know you've been through a lot, too, but-"

"I cant understand why, but it's impossible for me not to think of C-"

"Stop" he lowered his head, "don't."

"Mr Hwang-"

"DaEun" he held my face, eyes deep into mine. He thought about his words for a few seconds before speaking, I could tell.

"I'm real, and I'm here."

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. I'm right here, in this timeline, in this world. He's not real-"

"He is real." I interrupted. It wasn't my intention to sound rude, though.

"He was real, DaEun, you know that. Whatever is happening right now, we both know it's not right for you to even try to-"

"I get it, stop."

"You can't tell me it's normal." He said. "You can't tell me that you're not aware of what could happen if you get into anything with him", "you can't just-"

"Okay! Okay I get it!" I moved away from him and walked towards the door. My head was a mess and now I had both of them in it.

He walked towards me, looking a little annoyed, but still calm.

"It's not right, and you know it. DaEun he's from another goddamn timeline, and mostly-"

"And mostly, what, Mr Hwang? Are you going to throw flowers at yourself just because you're right here right now? Just because for once in your life you're not sure if you can put your hands on something?"

"Mostly, his story is already written, there is no way you would mess up that-"

"I don't want to hear it right now"