36; art school

Sailor

My heart is thumping out my chest as I make my way to the admissions office. I feel eyes on me silently judging, all these people probably think I'm about to sleep with him.

Shit, I can't take it.

"The hell y'all staring at? I ain't about to go sleep with that man. This just shows you all know what's going on but won't say anything." I roll my eyes storming off as my heels click against the floors.

One thing about me if it's on my chest, ima get it offffffff.

a/n: pls tell me y'all know the tiktok😭

I refuse to sleep with that pig so I'm hoping I can smooth talk Mia's way in.

I pause in my tracks hearing voices coming from the admissions office.

"How many came today?" I heard a female voice. "A good handful." he says proudly I scoff taking out my phone deciding to record the conversation for... research purposes of course.

Blackmail for the win.

"The stuff people would do for their children." the woman laughs "Sleeping with a lowlife admission counselor to guarantee a spot in my school. James you should be ashamed of yourself for taking advantage of these women but lucky for me we can charge them extra." she adds.

"All for you honey" he says and I can practically hear the smirk. "My dirty husband sleeping with stay-at-home moms." she growls... um, girl what the fuck?

I stop the recording slowly walking into the room. They both look at me surprised.

"Oh my... Sailor! It's such a pleasure to meet you. I love your work." she smiles standing up and brings me into a hug.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too." I pull away smiling. "What can I help you with?" she smiles at me. "Oh well my daughter applied for the school and I wanted to know how high her chances are getting into the school." I smile softly at them.

"What's her name?" Angela asked "Mia Green." Angela looks over at him nodding. He goes into the computer and I catch the smirk but he tries to cover it up.

"Her chances are pretty low but there is a way you can up her chances." he says standing from his seat.

I raise an eyebrow at him "I'll be going now." Angela tries to go around me but I move in front of her.

"Ms. Mawry that won't be necessary. You know I was outside the room when y'all were talking about the women sleeping with him for enrollment." I swear I saw their faces go pale.

"I expect to hear my daughter's name being called tomorrow for enrollment or you can say bye-bye to your pretty school." I smile softly at them then turn to leave out the room.

Not going to lie I'm feeling like I can conquer the world right now.

I walk out of the building switching to my crocs.

"Sailor?" I swear my heart came out of my ass. "What hell Iván? You scared the hell out of me. How did you know I was here? And why the hell did you call me Sailor?" I frown at him.

"I didn't know you were going to be here. I was coming to talk with the admissions counselor to try to get Mia in. I had an... upper hand on him." he explains and my heart warms at him helping my baby out.

"Did you sleep with him?" he asked and I shook my head. "Of course not." I tell him and he raises a brow at me. "So what happened?" he asked.

"Blackmail" I smirk at him causing him to smirk back. "That's my girl. My pretty girl" he walked closer to me.