Chapter 15.5

OKM Actor AU

This is not canon.

Every 15th chapter I will create a .5 part to write bloopers, just to get out of the murderous and serious groove of things.

~

Prologue

The scene had been going great and the announcer continued to speak. They were close enough to end it with one take.

"At the very start of season nine, I announced that we'd be posting a forum on our website that would allow you to send in information about yourself and why you'd like to join the show." He chuckled, "trust me when I say that my team and I spent long hours looking through a lot of them."

"Get on with it, old man!" Y/N's sibling shouted, causing the female on the other couch to laugh. The announcer paused, his lips parted before he leaned over, laughing. S/N grew red; she had yelled that too loud.

"Can we- can we redo that?" Y/N raised her hand with a grin. The cameraman laughed, reeling back to his original pose.

_

Y/N had just finished the scene in the living room, the warm air flowing throughout the house as she held her phone. She closed out the email and shut off the device, turning off the TV as well. After grabbing the fake empty popcorn bowl, she placed it on the kitchen counter and headed upstairs.

When passing her sister's room, she glanced inside to see her younger sibling typing quickly on her phone with her tongue stuck out. She was probably asking all sorts of questions to the email. Y/N giggled, catching her sister's eye. She clutched her phone tighter as if she'd steal it away.

"Hey, no peeking!" She jumped from her bed, but the sheets and blankets she was laying on tangled around her feet and the young actress fell to the floor, the room shaking. S/N let out a groan. Y/N's mother ran upstairs, gasping at the sight.

"Y/N hit meeee~." S/N fake whined with a humorous tone. M/N looked to the oldest sibling with a stern face. It was false of course.

"Y/N! How dare you!"

The H/C haired actress only huffed, hands on her hips, "well she's being sus! Ugh, nobody ever listens to me!" She stormed off to her room, leaving the two to laugh on the floor. They returned to their original places after untangling S/N from the ground.

~

Chapter 1

The bus rolled up to the side of the road, screeching to a stop. Y/N walked forward as the doors opened on queue.

"I need to see the verification email that was sent to you," he spoke. Y/N, with her phone in her hand, unlocked her phone with her thumbprint and opened her email. She saw it empty and facepalmed.

"I deleted it..." She sighed, the actors on the bus laughed as she backtracked out on the sidewalk once more. A new one was sent to her, they would just have to edit out the time when the email was sent due to the camera having to show off the email on the screen.

_

A NEW RULE HAS BEEN ADDED

Odd. Why would they enforce another rule so late?

6. You may not speak of this app out in public.

Y/N heard a sharp, dramatic gasp at the back of the bus. She turned, along with three others, to look at her sister who covered her mouth; her eyes were wide.