Chapter 36

HorrorTyez - @(wIndeItIn) - 2h

| did you guys hear? y/n was the creator's daughter all along. so was s/n.

| 💬42.6k 🔁61.2k 🖤74.8k

. . .

YouWllRUN - @(UCantH1DE) - 2h

Replying to @(wIndeItIn)

| I'm pretty sure everyone has heard it by now.. Even those who haven't watched OKM.

| 💬30.2k 🔁22.6k 🖤44.7k

. . .

Ryukuyi - @(Dragkiu) - 2h

| the news is all over it. hoping they catch her.

| 💬30k 🔁28.5k 🖤57.9k

. . .

CAESARRR🎉 - @(susyellow2) - 2h

Replying to @(Dragkiu)

| You do know that all of those people in the maze are basically murderers too right?? Y/N didn't exactly have a choice; neither did anyone else that was forced in the maze.

| 💬42.5k 🔁36.3k 🖤53.4k

. . .

ScarIng - @(scarringly) - 2h

Replying to @(susyellow2)

| reported. you should know that the police don't take kindly to those who support those that kill others.

| 💬24.2k 🔁22.9k 🖤50.1k

. . .

IanneI - @(AINPOP) - 2h

Replying to @(scarringly)

| yess! thank god i thought iw as alone on that. idc if they have to kill y/n just get someone like that out of here!

| 💬32.6k 🔁31k 🖤41.6k

. . .

YoungTwo - @(TwoThree) - 1h

| All these people saying that they'll be happy when Y/N is gone, but what about everyone else that died in the maze? What about their families? What happened to them?

| 💬41.8k 🔁29k 🖤57.2k

. . .

ANON51 - @(PauseChat49)

Replying to @(TwoThree)

| Good question :) Here's an article that explains all of that! [ Link ]

| 💬62.4k 🔁49.5k 🖤53.9k

. . .

~

THINGS AREN'T WHAT THEY SEEM TO BE!

Why YOU should be careful around OKM!

Have you ever wondered where all those actors go after a season One Killer Maze finishes? Where do their families go? Why does nobody except the viewers of OKM know of their names? Well, it's time to tell you why! This article is entirely true, but only YOU get to decide if you believe it or not!

First and foremost, those people on the reality TV show you seem to love so much are NOT actors. They were thought to be actors until something drastic happened. The creator of OKM wiped their memories of home. The only thing that they seem to remember is their natural instincts, regular survival skills, and relationships they created before the filming began! Crazy, I know, but it's all true! Now, you may be wondering, how do I know this is true? Well, because I was one of the few that helped in creating the memory wipe! The wipe only disappears AFTER the door to the finish is unlocked, killing the nanites that were absorbed into the human body. The door is basically a kill switch!