Thank You And Mentions

Hi! My name is Void, or Taochuu, or just Author! I'm the author of One Killer Maze!! But you already knew that, didn't you? When I first thought of this book, I was like, "hey. Why not write a Creepypasta book but totally new? What if it's a reader insert and the reader is trapped in a maze with these killers? What if MORE people are trapped with her and it's a survival game? Is that original? I think that's original." And so, OKM was born.

I started off thinking that I would just forget about it and somehow lose interest, but all the lovely comments and compliments made me continue and I soon began uploading daily, but that didn't exactly last very long. I took a few long breaks here and there but I'm still so glad there were so many loyal fans. I apologize if I didn't reply to your comment, but if I liked them, that means I read it!

So, I kind of wanted to do something special at the end of this book.

Honorable mentions;

These people I mention are just people that just motivated me to continue writing, whether they realized it or not.

The OKM Discord Server

You were slightly short lasted...but something I still cherish. I remember how I was thinking, nah, nobody is gonna join lol. But the turnout was incredible.

Wolfie

Gosh, you literally commented on every single chapter I cannot express how much I appreciate you, haha. I always loved expecting your reactions and comments, it always made me smile. So, thank you!

Mari_Cat/Theo

The first theory creator for OKM (the person above the second). I really loved reading your theories! Some of them really surprised me (whether they were on point or something that could be). Some of them made me laugh and some of them made me nod my head saying, "I could see that". You'll always be the official theorist in my heart.

Haven

YOOO, DIDN'T EXPECT THIS, DID YA? You've been sticking with me since the beginning and made it to the end! I still love seeing your reactions to my chapters, it makes me happy that you enjoy my sucky writing each time I cringe at the moments. We'll roleplay Creepypasta one of these days.

光依

PLEASE. I don't know how I got the kanji to get on this document. Your comments genuinely made me smile and laugh whenever they were nice or just funny in general. It always made me feel great to write!

The artists

I CNA'T EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR YOU MARRY ME/P

You~

Yes, you. Yes, the person that's going, "me? I didn't do anyth-" YES YOU DID. YOU READ MY BOOK GOSH DARN IT. I genuinely believe that everyone in the comments, anyone that viewed this book belongs in it, but if I searched for every single one of my readers, it would take me a year(I'm not bragging I swear). I'm thankful for you, for sticking by my side through my bumpy publishing schedules. I'm sorry for the tears I made you shed and I'm happy that I could make you smile.

Before we part.

I want to be able to clear things up! So, if you have a question on ANYTHING IN THE STORY (okay, I'm stretching it, on most things in the story) please comment down below! I'll answer to the best of my abilities. So, for now.

Farewell.

And thank you.