six

*slight tw: indirect reference of suicide*

---

"What the fuck."

Mara could not believe what she was seeing.

Is this a nightmare? she thought. 

Sam was on top of Kinsey. Naked.  

A deep moan escaped from Kinsey's lips as Sam latched his lips onto her collarbone.

"Don't stop," Kinsey groaned as Mara saw Sam smirk, leaning down into her body.

"What the fuck!" Mara's voice was raised as the two sprung apart and made a way to cover themselves.

Mara could feel her heart shatter into a million different pieces.

Her best friend and her boyfriend were fucking sleeping together.

Sam's cheeks flamed while Kinsey didn't look the slightest embarrassed.

"You know what, fuck you both! I hope you're both happy. I KNEW something was going on, yet of course, you guy lied to me. I should have known better," Mara's voice cracked as she stormed out of the cabin, Kinsey in pursuit. 

"You were my best friend!" sobbed Mara, "You were supposed to be my person, to be there for me when I needed it!"

"What about me, Mara? You act like the world revolves around you, you were never there for me? It was always Sam this, Sam that. God, you're such an ungrateful bitch, do you not realize how lucky you have it? How you always get everything you want. You have a perfect family, perfect house, perfect boyfriend yet you're still so fucking selfish and blinded from reality," screamed Kinsey, back at her.

"You and I both know that's not true," hissed Mara.

"Yes, it is. This is literally what I mean. You're so blind to how good you have it. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE hates you for it,"

Mara stayed silent, too stunned to reply. Her entire world was crumbling around her.

"You're not even that pretty either, Mara. Looks like there is something your money can't buy: looks and personality. I'm honestly so surprised that Sam stayed with you for so long since I'm so much better than you. Do you know how many times he's wanted to break up with you but I convinced him not to?"

"Shut up, Kinsey, you've fucking done enough. Just say that you're jealous of me and move on. You're like this constant pest that's been following me around digging for my money- because we all know that your family is struggling financially," Mara snapped.

Mara knew she had hit a sensitive spot in Kinsey, causing her to let out a roar, clenching her fists until they turned white and then taking a step towards Mara before punching her right in the nose resulting in a loud crack.

Mara was knocked to the ground, gasping in pain. She lifted her hand up to her nose, feeling the warm blood trickling down her. 

"Go fuck yourself, you fucking gold digger," Mara coughed out which caused a stream of blood to coat her once pink lips.

"I have Sam for that," the brown-skinned girl growled, kicking Mara in the stomach.

"You know I've always wanted to do this," Kinsey's voice laced with envy, Mara to letting out a loud cry due to the pain she was feeling in her abdomen as well as the pain of losing her only friend.

Kinsey took another step toward Mara, bending down to her level, "No one wants you and no one will ever want you. You plague everyone with your presence and you would honestly be better off dead. I think everyone would agree with me when I say that. You'll be alone forever you fucking spoiled bitch,"