cuddles and chocolates

Raavi got up from the bed and stomped her foot as Dhara and Dev continuously called out for her, wanting to check some god forsaken dresses for a wedding. Who's wedding, what dress, she didn't care.

"Raavi, ye dekhna, kitna sundar lagega na tere pe?" Dhara showed her a lavender lehenga, that would definitely compliment her skin.

"Aur mai soch raha tha Rishita ko ye wala suggest karu, kya bolti ho Raavi?" Dev pointed towards a green lehenga.

"MUJHE NAHI PATA!" Raavi yelled, just as Shiva entered the house.

"Jab mein andar se jawab nahi de rahi hoon, matlab mein so rahi hu, toh MUJHE BAAR BAAR KYU BULA RAHE HO? Mujhe koi dress nahi dekhni, KOI BHI NAHI. PLEASE!" Raavi clapped her hands together, praying to whoever was listening to stop this torture, as she stomped back into the room.

Surprisingly, it was Shiva's room she had chosen, unknowingly. Not unknowingly, you knew what you were doing very well, Raavi.

"Mai dekhta hu iss Chipkali ko." Shiva gritted, as Dhara and Dev stood in shock at the version of Raavi they had just seen.

Shiva stormed into the room, his room, only to find her curled up under a blanket.

"Ae mami ki behen ki beti, ye kya tareeka hai baat karne ka?" He asked gruffly.

"Shiva, mujhe pareshaan mat kar, please jaa." Raavi whined, from under the blanket.

"Mere ghar mein ghus ke, mere kamre mein soke, mujhe hi bhaga rahi hai? Ye accha hai tera." Shiva sarcastically said.

"Shiva, mai kuch fek ke maar dungi tere sarr pe, muh band kar apna." She replied angrily.

"Teri toh..." Shiva mumbled, getting pissed off at her muffled answers from under the blanket. "Seedhe muh baat kar, uth." Shiva walked towards the bed and ripped the blanket off of her.

That's when he noticed her position. She was crouched over, in a foetal position, clutching her lower belly, face contorted in pain.

"Ae Chipkali," Shiva softened, kneeling down on the floor on her bedside, "tu.... tu theek hai?"

"Nahi Shiva. Bohot dard ho raha." Raavi replied in a strangled cry, not bothering to retort to him.

"Kya hua hai?" Shiva stretched his hand out to caress her head, but held back.

He didn't know if she felt the same about him.

"Cramps. Please akela chod mujhe." Raavi's face contorted in pain further, pressing against the pillow, as if she'd disappear into the mattress this instant.

Shiva's heart tugged at her state. It was a monthly occurrence, he knew. But he has never seen her in this much pain. He always knew her dates, because she'd storm into the store asking for her favourite sour candies. And she'd always end up at Pandya House doing something out of the blue.

Possibly to distract herself from the pain.

He didn't like seeing her like this. The fact that he couldn't comfort her, haq se, pricked him. He liked her. A lot. In an attempt to hide his attraction for her, he was rough with her. But at times like this, he melted and became Ice Cream Pandya for her.

Speaking of which....

He covered her with the blanket and turned up the AC, knowing she liked to have an ice cold room and warm blanket around her.

Shiva stepped out of the room, apologising to Dhara and Dev on Raavi's behalf. They both stood surprised, because Shiva would never in his life apologise for something Raavi did.