bin tere

This was supposed to be one of the parts of the epilogue, but since it was way too long, I decided to post it as a stand-alone OS for Sri's birthday. Which I didn't do yesterday, obviously.

Happy belated birthday, Sri! ❤️ And the ending is another idea I had discussed with Sof!

.....

Shiva paced across the room, continuously fidgeting with the lose threads of his shirt as he picked up his phone.

"Baar baar phone karne se phone nahi uthaayegi woh." Dhara chided, and Shiva clicked his tongue.

"Aur aapke baar baar tokne se mai nahi rukne waala."

Dhara gaped at the audacity he had, and looked at everyone to see if they had heard the same thing.

"Shiva, Dhara se tameez se baat kar." Gautam warned, which Shiva waved off.

"Yaha mujhe meri biwi aur bacchi ki tension ho rahi hai, aap mujhe har baat pe tokoge, toh chidh nahi hogi?"

"Raavi, phone utha!" Shiva angrily muttered, looking back at the news that was being reported for the past 1 hour.

Earlier this afternoon, an accident took place at Star Mall, Somnath, injuring several and killing many on the spot.

One of the main wings of the mall collapsed at around 2:30 pm, causing havoc and panic among the visitors. Family members of the deceased have threatened to sue the mall under these circumstances.

The owners and partners of Star Mall have filed a lawsuit against the builders-

Shiva switched off the TV, picked up the remote and threw it on the ground, his anger and panic rising by the minute.

"Shiva, tujhe jabse woh phone call aaya hai, tu tension mein laga hai. Bina bataye kahi chala bhi gaya call ke baad." Dev put a hand on his brother's shoulder. "Hua kya hai?"

"Tu rehne de, Dev. Mai nahi bata sakta." Shiva ruffled his hair, calling Raavi for the 35th time in two hours, but no avail.

"Play area mein hogi Janhavi ke saath, isliye phone nahi dekha hoga, Shiva." Rishita suggested, and Shiva shook his head.

"2 ghante se phone laga raha hoon, phone kyu nahi utha sakti ye pagal ladki!" He grumbled, almost ready to throw his phone on the ground, when the sound of ruffling bags and tinkling laughter distracted him.

Shiva looked up towards the entrance, watching Raavi and his 5-year old walk in with 4 bags of shopping and a new soft toy.

"Shiva dekh!" Raavi set the bags down and removed a pistachio-green shirt from the bag, "Tere liye shirt laayi hu! Tujhpe accha lagega, le!"

"Papa, see! I bought a new toy. His name is Snuggles!"

Shiva stood with his hands on his waist and tapped his foot impatiently, causing Raavi to pout.

"Muh kyu sada hua hai tera? Tere hisse ka shopping karke aayi hu, ek thank-you kiss de hi sakta hai mujh-"

"Kaha thi tu itne der? Phone nahi utha sakti apna?" Shiva asked, the temper reflecting in his voice.

"Phone kiya tha tune?" Raavi asked, confused, checking her phone, only to see 35 missed calls from Shiva ❤️

"Sorry, woh mera phone silent pe tha. Par itne calls?!"

"Phone utha nahi sakti toh PHEK DE!" He yelled, which surprised Raavi because Shiva had quite learned to control his temper since Janhavi was born. Something must really be bothering him for him to be this stressed and worried.