ice cream pandya (drabble)

Because I wrote this ages ago and forgot to post it here. Crack prompt by inaayaa_siddiqui

....

Krish stood outside Shiva's room, pleading him for the 272826th time.

"Shiva, mere bhai, please chal, Dhara bhabhi bula rahi hai."

"Tu mujhe ek acchi wajah de, ki mai aau. Chal." Shiva replied, licking the metal spoon in his hand.

"Tu behra hai kya? Itne der se keh raha hoon, Bhabhi labour mein chali gayi, aur zidd kar rahi hai ki tu bhi waha aaye sab ke saath." Krish said, not convinced himself.

"Jinhe waha hona chahiye, woh toh hai udhar. Unke pati. Gaumbi. Mai kyu aau? Aise bula raha hai jaise ki delivery room mein mujhe hi jaana padega, hatt!" He replied, scooping up some more ice cream, not even sparing a look at his younger brother.

"Tu aa na please, bhabhi ne ratt lagaye rakhi hai, ki unhe 'unka baccha' waha chahiye. Yaani tu. Chal na be!" Krish said, getting impatient and gagging at his own words.

"Dekh Krish," Shiva pointed the spoon at him, looking directly at Krish now, "mera dimaag mat kharab karr. Mujhe mera ice cream enjoy karne de, ITNE SAALON BAAD mujhe ye finally koi dukaan pe mila tha. Ab toh mai isse enjoy karunga. Baccha hone ke baad mein aur Raavi khud hospital aayenge. Abhi tu yaha se futt. Chal."

Saying so, Shiva resumed his ice cream eating session, while Krish sighed and was about to give up, when he saw Raavi walking across the hall.

"Raavi bhabhi, aap hi meri madat kar sakti ho!" Krish dramatically fell at her feet, causing her to jump back at his sudden movement.

"Krish, pagal ho gaya hai kya? Uth! Aise kya ho gaya?" Raavi pulled him up, as Krish explained the whole scenario.

"Ab agar mein Shiva ko saath nahi leke gaya, toh Bhabhi mere aur Gaumbi ke baal noch daalengi." He sighed, keeping his hands on his head in fear.

"Accha okay," Raavi made a weird face at Dhara's weird request, "Mai dekhti hoon iss bhoothnath ko."

Raavi stepped into the room, and exactly 30 seconds later, Krish heard the room shut and the lock going in its place.

"Ye dono ab nahi aayenge. Chal Krish, baal baal nahi bachega tu." He shuddered at the thought of losing his wonderful hair.

.....

"Shiva, tujhe kabse bula raha hai-" Raavi began, but Shiva pulled her down and made her sit next to him.

"Usse chod, ye ice cream khaa." Shiva said, stuffing a spoonful of the semi-melted dairy in her mouth.

"Arre par- mfghdhfhf" Raavi fumbled, as she tasted the ice cream. "OH MY GOD! YE KAHA SE MILA?" She squealed, opening her mouth for another bite, as Shiva fed her.

"Mila kahi se. Bohot mushkil se, ab toh ye pura tub khatam karke hi chodunga." He announced, and swatted her hand away as she went to grab his spoon. "Ye mera chammach hai, apna khud leke aa."

"Shame on you Shiva, hatt gadheda." Raavi huffed, getting up to get her own utensil.

"Ae chipkali, ruk." Shiva went behind her, and as soon as she turned around, he shut the door and locked it.

No disturbance allowed.

"Kya hai?" She crossed her arms on front of her.

"Tere muh pe ice cream hai." Shiva said, eyeing the smudged dairy.

"Hata phir." She said, non chalantly, not anticipating his actions.

Shiva placed his lips on hers, and licked the ice cream off the corner of her lips.

"Ho gaya."

Raavi's face formed an 'O', before she composed herself. Two can play this game.

"Ye tareeka hai ice cream hatane ka?" She smirked at him, wrapping her arms around his neck, walking him backwards towards the bed post.

"Koi problem?" Shiva engulfed her in his arms.

Raavi reached for the container behind them, scooping up some of the ice cream in her fingers, and smeared it on his lips.

"Tere muh pe bhi ice cream hai, hata du?" Raavi feigned innocence, before crashing her lips onto his.

While Dhara finally gave up and gave birth to her pichki hui baby, Shiva and Raavi were busy in their own baby making session, in the confines of an empty house.

xoxox