aarzoo

Forgot to post this after writing it over  a year ago. Prompt by inaayaa_siddiqui

.....

Shiva threw away the papers he was holding, and screamed in frustration. This Rishita bhabhi and her over confidence had got them all in trouble. How was he going to figure out this issue?

Why alone, you ask? Because Dev is too clouded by his anger with his gullible wife to think straight, Gaumbi has other marital problems, which are frankly his fault and could have been avoided had he spoken to his wife like a proper mature couple. And Krish was Krish.

Of no use.

So it was upto him to figure it out. He was clear-headed enough to keep aside his attraction for his wife, which he was chickening out on expressing, and try to solve this headache.

Well, it was completely useless to try now. He was worked up, tired and frustrated from handling this alone. He couldn't figure it out for the love of God.

He was so angry, he'd probably beat up and kill the first person he saw-

"Shiva! Der ho gayi hai, abhi tak jaaga kyu hai?" Raavi asked, entering the room, finally finishing up the work in the house.

While Rishita went for her job, and tried to fix the problem she put the whole family in, she left all the work on Ravai and Dhara's shoulders, not even offering to help once she was free. Not even put of courtesy.

Dhara? She was behaving as if she had all the problems in the world. If she'd just talk to her husband instead of creating tantrums all day, maybe she'd have enough brains and eyes to see that Raavi was getting tired from all the kamchori the others did.

Dhara took it on herself to visit one doctor a day with Anita, because "besties stick together" and she'd conveniently come home in the evening after a day of 'cheering up' with her 'bestie'.

So here Raavi was, tired and just hoping to catch some shut-eye after a day of draining activities. First, the loan drama, and then after everything, she had to handle the house alone, hearing arguments and complains in every corner.

"Muh bandh rakh apna thodi der ke liye." Shiva curtly replied.

"Baat karne nahi aata toh baat mat kiya kar." Raavi replied, annoyed.

"Mera dimaag bohot fira hua hai, apne baaton se mera dimaag mat khaa, aur chup reh." He said, even more irritated than before.

"Kyu aayi mai kamre mein? Aaj raat akele hi so jaa mere bina, gadheda, mai jaa rahi hoon." She huffed and picked up her pillow, slamming the bedroom door behind her.

Shiva grumbled in annoyance, and tried to sleep,tossing and turning in bed, hoping some rest would help with the situation, given that he has an angry wife to make up to later after all this kaands.

Life mein kaand hi kaand hote rehte hai bhenchod. Chod. Uss chipkali ko kal mana lunga. Woh ruth ke baith gayi, toh tu gaya, Shiva.

But he was startled out of his thoughts by the shatter of glass.

....

"Dhara Di, aap kal ke liye ghar sambhal sakti ho kya?" Raavi asked, putting away the vessels.

"Kyu? Tujhe kuch kaam hai kya?"

"Haa. Matlab nahi. Matlab hai." Raavi stuttered. "Mujhe bas ek din ke liye relax karna hai, soch rahi thi Shiva ko apne saath le jaaun. Woh bhi kaafi dino se tension mein lag raha hai. Toh isliye."

"Usse mujhe koi aitraaz nahi hai Raavi, par kal mere Anita ke saath plans hai. Actually pure hafte hai."

"Dhara di, aap meri baat ka bura mat manna," Raavi stood in front of Dhara, "Par aap Anita Di ke saath zyaada mat ghuma karo."