drama queen (part 3)

The next morning began the countdown to what Shiva could dramatically confirm was the worst punishment ever.

He woke up to a cold bed, which he hated; he was hoping to cuddle her and shower her with some kisses, to try and convince her to take back the punishment, but she was up at the crack of dawn, 2 steps ahead of her.

He freshened up and dragged himself to the dining table where everyone was settling down for breakfast, when Raavi asked him to bring the flask of tea from the kitchen, unknown to him that she had it in her hand, but hidden behind her dupatta.

Shiva got up to bring the flask, and on not finding it, he turned around to call her, when she put her arms around his torso, raising herself on her toes.

"Good morning, baby." Raavi whispered in his ears, kissing his cheek and leaving just as quickly as she came.

What the f*ck?

Shiva stared at her retreating form, the flask in her hand, taking time to process what happened and not even reacting.

Didn't she say a few hours back that he got punishment? Did she forget after waking up? What was going on?

Thinking it simply slipped her mind, he sat down opposite to her on the dining table, quietly eating his food when he felt something against his leg.

He looked up to find her smirking from across the table, and without a second guess, he knew: she was tracing her toes on his leg.

His eyes widened, as her toes went up and under his tracks, and back down again, feather light but enough to shock him to the core.

She gave him and air kiss when no one was looking, and Shiva looked around, confirming it was for him and not Ranveer Singh who could have magically appeared in his house, given the happening of the last few minutes.

What the actual f*ck.

Raavi teased him some more, loving his reaction, before getting up to complete her assignments.

As soon as Shiva finished his breakfast, he stomped his way to the room, only to find her innocently doing her homework on the bed.

Innocent my foot.

He walked over to her and yanked her up by her arm, "Ye kya tha?"

"Ah ah ah," Raavi pried his fingers off her arms, smirking, "No touching. Ab bol."

"Bahar. Woh kya tha?" Shiva asked her, startled, looking between her fingers and his hand.

"Kya?" Raavi asked, twirling her hair, acting as if she didn't know anything

"Itna tease kyu kiya? Punishment diya tha na mujhe? Bhul gayi?"

"Mere pyaare pati," Raavi said, winding her arms around his neck, "mai kuch nahi bhuli. If I remember correctly, punishment ye tha, ki tu mujhe touch nahi kar sakta. I don't remember saying ki mai tujhe touch nahi kar sakti." She trailed her finger down the centre of his forehead, nose and lips.

Shiva's hands itched to encircle her waist, corner her and kiss the living daylights out of her. But he knew she was very stubborn, and if he broke the rule, she'd most definitely extend this punishment.

"Excuse me, ye cheating hai! This is not fair. Cheater. Raavi is a cheater!" Shiva gasped, appalled.

"Mera itna hot pati hai, tune kaise assume kar liya ki mai, pure 24 ghante, tujhe bina kiss kiye, bina chuye reh sakti hu?" She whispered, her thumb slightly brushing against his lips.

"And this is a game you started, darling." She pecked his nose once. "Everything is fair, in love and war. Okay, baby?"

She rubbed her nose against his affectionately, winking at him and settling back in front of her books, as if nothing just happened.