drama queen (part 2)

Her splitting head broke her sleep, as she squinted her eyes open, the sunlight peeking through the curtains of the room.

"Mera sarr.... Tsssk" She sat up slowly, holding her head, massaging her temples. "Itni pi li kal maine, mai ghar kaise aayi?" Raavi groaned, throwing the bedsheets off.

She noticed the glass of lemon water placed by her bed side, and she sipped on it, feeling the throbbing in her head ease a little.

"Kuch bhi yaad nahi aa raha. Uff. Ye kya baat hui bhala."

Something felt off, and she couldn't place what.

When she went to keep the glass back, she realised what did; she was wearing a shirt. A very specific shirt belonging to a very specific someone.

Raavi looked down and saw herself in his shirt and her shorts. A blue checks shirt that almost completely covered her tiny shorts. Definitely not what she wore to the party last night.

"Ye..." Raavi frowned at her clothes, "Ye kab pehna maine? Aur meri dress kaha hai?"

She looked around for her dress, and that's when she registered the decorations; which she never took down. Raavi looked around the room, and was shocked.

The dried rose petals on the bed, the currently empty bed, the decorations still hanging from the ceiling, and.... was that Shiva's vest on the floor?

She gasped, her palm covering her mouth. "Maine.... Humne... Aur mujhe yaad bhi nahi?"

Just then, Shiva stepped out of the shower, just in his tracks, no shirt, drying his hair with a towel.

Raavi glanced over at him, and couldn't help but run her eyes over him and appreciate his Greek God-like features.

Shiva caught her checking him out, from top to bottom, and smirked, tossing the towel away. Ab mazaa aayega.

He walked over to Raavi, who was now sitting cross-legged on the end and looking up at him, Shiva thought she looked adorable.

He tucked her open hair behind her ear, tilted her face up by her chin and kissed her forehead. "Good morning, sweetheart."

Raavi widened her eyes at that, and his actions. "Swee-" Her voice got stuck in her throat. "Tu kabse mujhe sweetheart bulane lag gaya?"

"Kyu? Kal raat yaad nahi?" He winked at her, kissing her nose and walking away.

"Kal raat?" She said in a voice no less than a whisper, standing up and following him. "Kya hua kal raat? Kya hua, Shiva?" Raavi asked, turning him around.

"Kya hua?" Shiva asked, grinning, trapping her between himself and the wall behind her with his arms. "Kya nahi hua, puch."

"Tu aur mai," He trailed his fingers down her arms, encircling his arms around her waist. "Har tarah se..."

Raavi blankly stared in his eyes. They had the most memorable moment of their lives last night, and she doesn't even remember, nothing at all. She had waited for it for such a long time, until she had confessed her feelings to him, until they were really ready.

And it just happened, like that.

The thought didn't settle well with her. She didn't like it. Not one bit. "Shiva, humne sacch mein-"

"Ab proof bhi dena padega kya, jaaneman?" Shiva wiggled his eyebrows.

That's it.

She shrugged herself out of his arms and went to the washroom, grabbing her clothes without saying another word. When she came out 10 minutes later, Shiva tried to talk to her but she swiftly ignored him and went.