Chapter XI: Mine

Klaus left after I assured him I wouldn't jump into another relationship without telling him. He was all good with my way of living, happy to be able to leave and know he was coming back. I was currently sitting at the table having a warm cup of tea from the herbs I had just picked.

"Have some fun, Revie?" I looked up to see Silas sitting on the sofa, his feet up and looking like he was at his own home.

"Do you need something, Si? Amara not giving you enough attention on the other side?" I questioned teasingly. Silas pulled his feet down and smiled at me, making his way to me.

"You know one was never enough for any of us." He admitted. I placed my cup down and smiled up at him as he stood in front of me.

"You and Amara will have to figure something out on your own." He grinned at my taunting, taking the chair on the other side of the table and sitting it backwards facing me.

"Oh I heard of your little arrangement. Are you hoping Elijah will be the second to warm your bed?" Silas wasn't being rude, this was his way of being playful. I let out a laugh, shaking my head at him as I picked my cup up and took a short sip. A knock on the door stopped me from opening my mouth. "Speak of the Devil." He taunted as I stood up and made my way to the door and opening it. Silas was right, there stood Elijah Mikaelson dressed to impress at always. I smiled at him.

"Elijah, to what do I owe for this surprise visit?" I asked him as Silas walked over to me, trying to keep his laugh in at how proper I was being.

"I think we both know why he's here, Rev." Silas teased. I cleared my throat to keep myself from sending Silas a glare. Elijah offered me a polite smile.

"May I come in to talk?" He asked simply. I nodded and opened the door further for him, watching as he stepped inside with no problem. "Why is it that I never had to be invited in?" He asked, turning to me once I closed the door. We were standing pretty close to each other, Silas wolf howling at me. God, please someone kill him all over again for me.

"Because no one owns this house. It's abandoned. I only came to find it recently and used my magic to fix it up." I told him as I stood still. My back to the door as he towered over me. We only have a few inches between us. But I wouldn't say I was uncomfortable.

"You should get a deed, it is unsafe-"

"I'm the oldest witch to live, not to mention oldest creature." I interrupted with a sly smirk. He tilted his head down, hiding a small grin that took over his mouth. "Why are you really here, Elijah?"

"Niklaus came home earlier...bragging about his new companion." I snapped my gaze to his, his eyes fiery.

"Are you jealous of your brother, Elijah?" I asked him simply. My voice low which made him step closer.

"No. He spoke of-" He stepped even closer, nearly pressing me into the door, his head bowed to rest against mine. "The situation." I knew what he was talking about. I'd be an idiot not to understand.

"What about it?" I questioned, looking up into his eyes as his forehead pressed into mine.

"I spoke to Niklaus of our past, which he surprisingly had already knew of... I did not think you would have shared that."

"Is this a conversation to have sitting down? Or are you just enjoying having me pressed to the door?" I hummed. Elijah let out a soft growl.

"I quite enjoy having you trapped against me." He spoke so lowly it made my legs shake. My hands move to rest on his chest, gripping his jacket lightly. "I received my brothers bless to rekindle our old flame." I smirked at him, my eyes holding a bit of mischief.

"I didn't think you of all people would need your brothers blessing to take what was already yours to begin with." I purred seductively. Elijah closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. Lowering his lips to mine, hovering only a millimeter from kissing me.

"I'm not going to take you yet." I whimper at his declaration. His breath fanning my face as he purposely pressed himself against me. Feeling every muscle of his body against mine. His nose rubbing against mine softly and nudging me to tilt my head slightly, our lips brushing as he speaks. "When I take you- you'll need days to heal." He whispered. I let a small moan out at his words alone. Feeling my body flutter. "I want you to be completely mine on the day I am tasting you. And right now, you wouldn't be." Elijah took a deep breath, inhaling my scent as he stood up straight and backed away from me. "Until then. Good-bye, Revna." I stepped out of his way, barely able to walk as he slid out the door and was gone.

"What the hell was that??" I heard Silas ask in bewilderment.

"I have no idea." I breathed as I lean back against the door. My legs felt like jello and my insides were on fire. Elijah Mikaelson was going to break me. I just knew it.