Chapter XV: Tell Me What You Want

Waking up today was different. It was morning. The sun was shining in through the curtains that were blowing from the open window. No sounds were in the house. Did Elijah not come to me last night? Disappointment flooded me. I enjoyed the torture he put me through, mostly because I knew he would deliver when it was time.

Sighing, I stood up. Deciding on a nice hot bath to calm my nerves. Sure I probably should have taken a cold bath to cool myself off, but I had plans. So I wasn't too concerned. Walking into the bathroom, I turned the faucet on, letting it warm as I let my night robe slide off my shoulders and to the floor. Turning back, I plugged the tub and let the water fill up, watching the steam fill the cool room. Stepping into the tub, a moan leaving my lips at the hot temperature. Heating my body up more than it already was. Before I sat down, I reached between the claw foot tub and the wall, grabbing my secret water proof friend and sitting down, letting the water wrap me in a warm hug.

"Well that is an interesting hiding place." I jumped, making the water slosh around me, looking up to see Elijah standing in the doorway. "Tell me, how often have you used that on yourself over the years?" He walked over to the tub, kneeling next to it and taking the purple vibrator from my hands. I was shocked, trying to think if this was another dream or reality. It all seemed to flow together too well anymore to really know. "Does this even satisfy you the way I do?" He raised it to my jaw, tracing my jawline with it. I swallowed hard as he brought it to my lips, his eyes intently on mine. "Open." He ordered, pressing the vibrator to my lips harder, forcing me to open my mouth around it and allow him to slide it into my mouth. I watched as he brushed some hair from my face, working the vibrator in and out of my mouth slowly.

"I can't wait to replace that." He groaned, watching my lips. I began to move my head, trying to tease him as I moved my hand into the water going between my legs as I rubbed my clit. A moan made him look into the water, seeing what I was doing. His eyes darkening in lust. He pulled the vibrator from my mouth, dragging it down my skin. The buzz as he turned it on low making me jump slightly. "Take your hand away from yourself. I never gave you permission to touch yourself." He told me as I did what he said, whining and moaning as he circled my nipple with the toy. I looked down at his forearms, his sleeves rolled up allowing him to slide his hand into the water. The buzz of the toy making me ache as it dragged along my belly.

"Are you going to beg?" Elijah asked, as the toy was right above my clit, the vibrations off as I looked up at him. A smirk stretching across his face as he pressed the vibrator on and off, sending a wave of pleasure through me in an instant. "I believe I asked you a question."

"El-Elijah... Please..." I tried, but he only flashed the toy on and off again. Shaking his head no.

"Tell me what you want." He growled. I shuffled a little, trying to ease the ache in anyway I could.

"Please use it on me." I tried again. He smirked at my words. I wanted to know what made him smirk, but before I could ask the toy was vibrating full blast, rubbing against my clit. A scream leaving my throat as I let my head fall back a bit. Elijah moved the vibrator to circle my clit before sliding it into me, wetting his rolled up sleeves as he did. My hand moved out and his head arm there, moaning and panting as he pushed it in deep. Thrusting it slightly before pulling back out and pressing it to my clit. I felt my walls tightening, my grip on Elijah's arm was also tightening. I was a moaning mess. Then the vibration stuff, as he pulled it away from me. "Elijah!" I whined, trying to pull his arm back to me. But he only smirked more at my pleads.

"You didn't tell me you wanted to finish." He whispered into my ear. Pressing a gentle kiss to my earlobe before everything went black. And I was waking up in my bed once more.