Chapter XII: Games

It was a week after Elijah's...promise. I hadn't heard from him nor Niklaus since. I was beginning to wonder if I ever would again. I decided to start my day with a stroll in the woods, get some fresh air, maybe collect some new herbs that grew in the wild. Any excuse to get out for a bit. Going out, I didn't see Silas yet, which shocked me since he always was there. I call it pestering, he called it being a friend. We'll just leave it at agree to disagree.

As I'm strolling through the woods, I had notice the wind picking up, which was odd since today was supposed to be a calm warm day. Not only a few minutes into my walk back to my house did I get pushed into a tree. My chest rubbing against the bark as someone stood up against me, their breath fanning my neck as they moved my hair to the side.

"Hello Revna." My breath caught in my throat at the voice.

"Elijah.." I whispered as I felt his hands gripping my hips, tightly. My dress bunching at his fingers.

"You didn't think I had forgotten my promise, did you?" His nose nudging my ear as his lip pressed the skin right under. My body filling with heat at his touch. "I hope you have your calendar cleared-" He teeth grazed my earlobe as he spoke in a single breath. His fingers holding my dress up as he slid his hand to in front of me, sliding into my panties and over my mound. I let out a shaky breath as I felt him press against me from behind, making sure I knew what he was feeling. Slowly his thumb grazed against my clit, rolling it as he pressed open mouth kisses to my neck.

"Elijah-" I moaned as I leaned into him, his finger sliding along my slit. Dragging my wetness with it as it went back up to rub my clit. "What if-someone sees?" I breath out. I heard him let out a soft growl against my throat.

"Let them." He whispered, dragging his tongue up my neck, tasting the sweat that was building up on my skin. His finger pushed through my center, curling on the inside and coming back out. I pressed my ass against him, his hard cock pressing into me, prime and ready. But he wasn't going to just take me. No, he wanted to torture me. Make me beg for him. I knew his games. I've played it before. Elijah Mikaelson loved to play games.

He pumped his finger back into me, adding a second finger, his hand was cupping my mound as he pumped them in and out of me, speeding up as I pushed against him, moaning as I held onto the tree I was against. Feeling his tongue pull my earlobe into his mouth, sucking on it gently and letting a third finger curl into me. His hand that held my dress up, squeezing my hip as he grind against me. I was a moaning mess, my walls tightening as I felt the world spinning. His fingers pumping into me at such a speed that proved he wasn't human.

And then- it stopped.

I sat up, gasping for air from the dream. Looking around to only see Silas sitting in the chair in the corner of the room. My bedroom window open as the curtains blew from the breeze.

"I've got to say, Rev. That Elijah guy knows how to play an amazing game." I let out a whimper, falling back into my bed as I felt myself still throbbing from the lost of contact. Elijah Mikaelson.. You are going to kill me.