Chapter XIII: Restrained

That night I had gone to bed, making sure to lock my windows this time. Elijah was wanting to play games with my mind and that's fine, but he would have to work for it. But surprisingly I didn't have any surprise visits from the Original Vampire. My dream was a flashback of one of my many pasts. Surviving and trying to find my best friend.

But when I woke up, I tried to sit up. Finding that I could not. Pulling, I saw that I was tied to my bedposts. My ankles also tied at the bottom. My night clothes gone, leaving me bare and open for whoever had done this. I looked around once I noticed my magic wasn't working right. Was I still dreaming? What was happening?

"Ready for me, Princess?" I snapped my gaze up, shock running through me as I saw Amara standing there, her head tilted with a smile on her maroon lips. "I thought we could start without him for a change. It's my turn for some alone time." I had to be dreaming. Amara didn't visit me from the other side, she still felt betrayed. Oh god, how I missed her.

"Amara-love, what are you doing?" I questioned as she walked up to the bottom of the bed, crawling up it until she sat right on top of me. Her legs straddled my waist. She leaned over me, bringing her lips to hover mine as she brushes them against my lips.

"What do you mean? I know you love being dominated, just let me take care of you." She whispered, before moving her lips to my jaw, kissing and sucking at my skin, her hands rubbing up my body as I lean back and moan. My back arched as she dragged her lips to my nipple, wrapping them around it and sucking on it. Her teeth grazing against it, before moving onto my over nipple. Making them stand puckered out. "God-You are just so beautiful." She moaned against my skin as her lips moved further, around my belly button. Sucking on my hip. Dragging her tongue to my core. I bucked my hips at her as her tongue slid across my slit, prying its way into me and circling my walls. A moan screaming its way out of me.

"Is this what you did before meeting me?" I snapped my head to the side, Elijah standing there in his tailored suit, watching Amara delve her tongue into me, pumping it before moving her thumb to my clit.

"This is a dream." I stated in a breathy tone. Trying to fight the screams from leaving my lips. Elijah came to stand beside me, his eyes gazing over my body, looking as he was trying to imprint it to memory. He sat down next to me, leaning over my face with a sly smile.

"Do you dream of Amara going down on you often?" He questioned, his eyes staring into mine intently. The lust in his eyes screaming at me. I swallowed the moans down, Amara not showing any sign of hesitation.

"You're in my head." I gritted out, feeling my walls tightening around her tongue, my eyes closing as the orgasm is right about to flood through me. Elijah placed his hand on my face, causing me to look at him as I unravel under him. Moaning and arching my back. Elijah brought his lips over mine, pressing a soft kiss to them.

"I love to see you come undone." He whispered before everything went dark.

For the second time that week, I sat up gasping. Feeling like I had just orgasmed from a wet dream. Which after squeezing my thighs together, I found I had. Game on, Elijah.