Chapter XVI: Be Specific

It was mid-day. I was so frustrated that nothing helped. I hadn't heard from Niklaus, so I could only assume that Elijah told him to stay away for a bit. Elijah had been visiting me every night for nearly a week. Leaving me Unsatisfied and frustrated. But I've had enough. Silas had tried to stop me, probably enjoying seeing someone torment his friend. Such a great friend he is. So here I was, knocking on the door of the Mikaelson's manor. They really enjoyed flaunting their money.

"Revna?" Kol Mikaelson had opened the door. His look of confusion told me that his brothers hadn't told any of them about their fun. "What are you doing here?"  Not even a come in. Wow. Bring someone back to life and this is how they respond to you.

"I'm awesome, Kol. Thanks for asking." I rolled my eyes, pushing into the house pass him. I was so fed up that I was going into a snappy mood. "Where's Elijah at?" I asked. Kol muttered something, probably mocking me or grumbling. Before he could answer me, Elijah appeared from the doorway to the left.

"Revna? Why are you here?" He seemed utterly confused. Why did this confuse him? Did he not expect me to come to him after so many nights of being left unsatisfied? Did he think I would lay back and let it happen?

"Why am I here?" I repeated, my eyes narrowing. Kol made his leave, seeing I was upset. "Why the HELL am I here?!" I snapped, walking up to Elijah, pushing my finger to his chest. "You have come to see me EVERY NIGHT, but why would I come here?! I don't know, maybe because you are tormenting me? Or because you leave without finishing what you started. Or no, let's see, maybe it's because I'm beyond fixable. I can't calm my frustration. I've tried EVERYTHING. But yeah, why the hell am I here?" He let me rant, his eyes calm and reading my expression, he held his hand out to me. I looked at him confused, before placing my hand in his, allowing him to lead me up the stairs. Neither of us said anything until we entered a room.

"So, nothing gets rid of the want? The need?" Elijah asked as he took his suit jacket off, folding it neatly on a chair before rolling up his sleeves. I nodded slowly, watching his arms as he revealed them. His arms alone were causing my body to heat up. He froze as he inhaled. "I see." He stated simply, turning to me. "How would you like me to help you, Revna?" His voice had gone done an octave. My breath choking in my throat at the predator look in his hazel eyes.

"I-I need you to make me orgasm.. please-Elijah." I told him with a shake in my voice, pleading for my release just like he had wanted. I even made sure to tell him what I wanted right. Elijah smirked at me, like I had just made the worse mistake of my life or I had just signed my death certificate.

"If that's what you want- strip and get on the bed." He ordered. His demanding voice causing my insides to tremble. When I didn't move, Elijah flashed to stand in front of me, grabbing the front of my dress with both hands and ripping it down the center. "I said. Strip and get on the Bed." He growled out. I felt my magic burst out, making my torn dress disappear and then made my way over to the bed. My insides fluttering with excitement. Elijah turned away from me, pulling something from his dresser, vamping to next to me and forcing me to lay down, a smile on his face that was a mix of a smile and a smirk. Lifting a silk tie to my eyes, blocking my vision out and knotting it behind my head. I felt him stroke my cheek as his lips appear next to my ear. "I want you to stay still. Do not move. And Be Loud." He told me. "Do you understand?"

"Ye-yes." I nodded.

"Yes what?" He questioned. He wanted full sentences from me. I took a deep breath.

"Yes, I understand, Elijah." His lips pressed to the shell of my ear in a soft approving kiss before he disappeared. My leg twitched as I felt him dragged his fingers lightly down my leg. When they lifted off of me, I felt a slight smack on my thigh causing me to jump. A noise leaving my mouth in surprise.