Chapter 3

**JACK'S POV**

"So, what are you doing here. I've never seen you before." I asked her.

"I came here to experience a snowball fight." She answered.

"Oh really, well then..." I picked up some snow and formed it into a snowball. I threw it at her.

"Hey! I wasn't ready!" She said. I just smirked.

Then she threw a snowball at me.

"So that's how it's gonna be huh," I said.

Then we had an amazing snowball fight. We threw snowballs at the kids and at each other. Finally we were all tired out. We laid down on the soft snow, we were quiet.

**BELLE'S POV**

This has got to be the most fun I ever had. Then I saw Sandy's dream sand formed into a little girl watering a flower.

"I'll be right back," I told Jack

"Okay." Was all he said.

I got closer to it.

"Sandy? Is that you?" I asked, but there was no reply.

I touched the dream sand and it turned black. I stepped back. Then something pulled me in the woods.

"JACK!" I yelled.

**JACK'S POV**

I was just lying on the snow minding my own business when I heard someone call my name. It sounded like Belle and she was in danger. I quickly ran to the woods because that's where the sound came from.

"BELLE! BELLE!" I started shouting her name hoping she could hear me.

**BELLE'S POV**

The thing took me deep into the woods. It let me go, and I saw who it was.

"Pitch." I said.

"Hello my dear, my, my, you've grown up." He said.

"What do you want!" I yelled at him.

"Oh you know, just tell the guardians I'm coming." He said threateningly.

He disappeared into the woods laughing evilly.

"BELLE!" I heard someone say. It was Jack.

I had to run away. I couldn't stay here longer. I quickly started running deeper into the woods, with Jack on my trail. C'mon remember how to open the portal. I thought to myself.

I remembered and the portal opened. I stepped into it and I was back at my dad's workshop.