Chapter 10

**JACK'S POV**

"We went to Jamie's," Belle answers.

I guess she was going to her room.

"Jack, how many times have I told you to stay away from her,"

"I don't know, but I sure would stay away from you," I answer.

He just gave me one of his deadly faces... again. I just walked in, as I was walking I swear I think I saw a dark figure behind me. I chased it, what the heck was that? I went to the globe and it was none other than Pitch.

"Three... Two... and one," He said, those were the last children to believe in us, because of Pitch's nightmares they don't anymore.

"One... What!" One last child still believed in us, and that was Jamie.

We knew what we had to do. We ran to North's sleigh and hurried to Jamie's house.

We got there and we had to protect him, no matter what.

**BELLE'S POV**

I was doodling in my book, letting go of all the hardships I was facing now.

"What a nice drawing," The voice behind me said.

"Pitch," I said.

"Too bad everyone left you here by yourself," He said.

"What? They're here somewhere in the workshop," I say, they wouldn't leave me here alone.

I check the whole place and they're nowhere to be seen. They're all gone. Before I could say anything Pitch grabs me, and everything turns dark.

**JACK'S POV**

I saw Jamie looking through his window, and he immediately runs down and opens the door.

"Jack! Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, Sandman, and the... Easter Bunny,"

"Yep we're all here, mate" Bunny says.

"What are you all doing here?" He asks.

"We're here to protect you," North answers.

"From who?"

"From me," Pitch says appearing out of the darkness.

"Don't hurt him!" I yell.

"Before I do, I think you're forgetting something or someone,"

Belle appears and it isn't her. Her hair is black, so are her eyes, and she wears black clothing.

"Belle!" I yell.

"What has he done to you, my poor daughter," North's face turn sad, and I think everyone is too.

What has he done to Belle?