Chapter 8

**BELLE'S POV**

"Belle, you were cursed by Pitch."

As soon as my dad said those words they were spinning around in my head. Me! Cursed by Pitch! Why didn't he ever tell me!

"What," I said.

"I'm sorry I haven't told you." My dad said. I was so mad at him for keeping that secret away from me.

"What do you mean cursed by Pitch?" Jack asked.

"I mean that her powers are never gonna come."

What! So that means that I don't have any powers!

"Aww is Belle sad that her father has kept that away from her," Pitch said sarcastically.

"Stay away from this Pitch!" Bunny yelled.

"Oh I will, and by the way, this is also part of the curse, but I didn't mention it before. Silly me, I will find her biggest fear, and once I do, she will turn evil. No more Santa's little nice daughter, but Pitch's evil servant."

"NO!" Jack yelled.

"You will not hurt Belle!"

"Jack," I said calmly, he looked straight into my eyes, he looked worried.

Then, Sandy used his dream sand to attack Pitch. Then Jack, Bunny, Tooth and my dad used their powers to try to attack him too.

"I will be back" Pitch said and he disappeared laughing evilly.

"Belle?" My dad asked.

"How could you!? Why haven't you ever told me that I was cursed by Pitch?!" I yelled.

"Belle, honey," Tooth said, trying to calm me.

"No! I just want to go home!" Tears were streaming down my face.

"Belle, I'm so sorry," Jack said. He tried to hug me but I refused. I just wanted to go home.

The flight back to the workshop was silent. I didn't want to say anything to anyone. I went up to my room and started crying in my pillow. Before I knew it I fell asleep.

It was dark, I could see nothing. Then I saw Jack.

"Jack!" I yelled. I was running to him, I was glad that I wasn't alone.

"What do you want!" Jack said harshly.

"Excuse me?" I was confused, why was he acting like such a jerk.

"You're worthless, you know nothing, why would I like someone with no powers?!"

What? What's wrong with him?

"Wait! Jack!" I yelled but he walked away. I could feel tears coming, why would he say that.

"Tooth!" I yelled, I was crying, she was always like a mom to me.

"Ugh! It's you! I feel bad for your father, he has to live with you everyday. What a pain you are!"

More tears were coming down my face. What is wrong with everybody.

"Bunny!" I started running towards him, he could comfort me, he was always like an uncle to me.

"Leave me alone! No one wants you here! Just leave and never come back!"

"Bunny! What's wrong with you?!" But he disappeared.

Then I saw my dad.

"Belle?" He asked.

"Dad." He saw me crying.

"What are you doing here! I never wanted you as my daughter! You're useless, just a piece of junk!"

How could my own father say this to me? I knelt down, grabbed my knees and started crying.

What is going on with everybody? Why would they say this?

"Well, well," It was Pitch.

"Leave me alone Pitch!" I yelled at him.

"I will turn you into my slave, one way or another," After he said that he disappeared, and I woke up.

I wanted to cry. But it was just a nightmare. I went back to sleep remembering all the things they said to me.

Useless, worthless, a piece of junk. They all echoed through my head, but I finally went to sleep.