Chapter 9

~~HEY GUYS! THERE'S THIS REALLY GOOD STORY CALLED "SHATTERED" BY DW0131, PLEASE READ IT IT'S REALLY GOOD~~

**BELLE'S POV**

I went back to sleep, and I had another nightmare.

It was dark again, I was alone again.

"Hello?" I said, there was no response.

I started walking, I could not see a thing.

"Hello, my dear," I heard the voice say behind me.

"Pitch. Are you here to find my biggest fear?" I asked sarcastically.

"Oh you know I can't,"

"But you told the others that..." I was cut off by Pitch circling me.

"Oh that was just a little lie, but I will turn you evil. I don't care what I do, you will be evil one way or another." He said evilly.

He lifted up my chin with his finger.

"Such a shame that a pretty girl like you will turn evil. I wonder what Jack Frost will do just to save you."

"Don't hurt him!" I yell out.

"I make no such promises." It was the last thing he said before he disappeared into the darkness.

I woke up, these nightmares are getting creepier every time. I walk out and look around the workshop. The yetis are doing a good job, and the elves... well they're not.

I kept thinking of what Pitch was saying. What if he really does hurt Jack? I can't let that happen, or to the other. I bumped into something cold.

It was Jack.

"Oh I'm sorry," I say.

"You feeling better?" He asked.

"I don't really know," It's the truth, I don't know if I'm feeling better, Pitch keeps haunting my dreams.

"I'll help you get your mind off of some things," He said.

He smiles at me and carries me bridal style. We flew to Burgess, we were quiet the whole time. I have a lot of things on my mind, and so did Jack because he had a worried look on his face every time I looked at him.

We stopped at a house.

"Who lives here?" I ask.

"A kid named Jamie," He answers back.

We fly to his bedroom window, and we see him talking to a stuffed bunny.

Jack opens the window.

"What are you doing!" I whisper/yell at him. Good thing Jamie didn't hear me.

"Relax, he can't see me," Jack said sadly.

We both went inside his room, Jamie could only see me and not Jack.

"Who are you?" He asked me.

"I'm Santa's daughter, Belle," I answer.

"Wow," He says.

I notice Jack looking away, he looks sad.

"Jack are you okay?" I ask.

"Who are you talking to?" Jamie asked.

I looked at Jack, he looked like he was about to cry, I felt sad for him.

Then Jack went outside.

"Wait!" I thought he was gonna leave me here, but instead he created frost on his window.

"Jack Frost!" Jamie said surprised.

Jack flies back in his room.

"You... You c-can see m-me?"

"Yeah!" Jamie said excitedly.

"You can see me!" Jack jumped up and hugged me. I hugged him back.

When we let go we were staring into each other's eyes. He had beautiful crystal blue eyes, he saw me blush, and after he blushed too.

"Are you guys gonna kiss?" Jamie asked. We both pulled away, we were both blushing at Jamie's question.

"We better go," Jack says.

"Yeah, bye Jamie." I tucked him in bed and we left.

**JACK'S POV**

I carried her bridal style as we flew back to North's place. She looked beautiful as the wind blew through her hair.

"So what do you think of Jamie?" I ask.

"He's a nice kid."

We enter North's workshop, and guess who was standing at the door. The Easter Kangaroo.

"Where were you two?"