Chapter 15

**BELLE'S POV**

I walked over to Pitch with the bow and arrow in my hand.

"Yes Pitch?" I ask.

"I changed my mind, I need you to guard Jack's cage, make sure he doesn't pull any tricks."

"Okay," I respond. I walk to Jack's cage, he's asleep. I lean on the wall examining the bow and arrow. I try to practice one more time. I aim at the apple in Jack's cage, guess he never ate it.

I focus on the apple, relaxing my muscles. I let go of the arrow and it strikes the apple.

"Yes!" I yell.

Jack startles and gets up.

"I didn't mean to do that." I say harshly. I can't let him think that I'm nice to him. He doesn't say anything, he just sits there and I just lean on the wall. Awkward silence.

"How's Jamie?" He finally says something.

"He's doing good I guess, he's been eating his food unlike someone." I say.

"I'm not in the mood to eat."

I don't know what to say, I look around and I see Jack's teeth. He's always wanted to know who he was, Pitch wouldn't mind, at least I hope not. I walk over and pick it up.

"Here, but don't think that I'm gonna keep acting nice to you." I say, I hand the teeth through the cage bars. He doesn't grab it, I thought he wanted to know. So, I just let it sit there until he feels like it to open it up.

**JACK'S POV**

There it was. My memories, just sitting there. Should I open it up? Maybe it'll make me stronger. I grab it and open it up.

~~FLASHBACK~~

"Be careful." My mom says.

"We will!" I respond back.

I take my little sister to a frozen lake in the middle of the woods.

"C'mon it'll be fun." I say, trying to calm her down.

"No it won't! I'm scared." She says.

"Do I ever make things up." I ask.

"Yes! You always do!" She says.

"C'mon, one, two, three!" I say, I grab my staff and put it around her. I pull her and she falls on the ice.

I could tell she enjoyed it, she had a big smile on her face. Then, I fall into the ice and the last thing I hear before I turn into Jack Frost.is my little sister yelling.

"Jack!"

~~END OF FLASHBACK~~

"I had a sister! I saved her!" I yell out loud.

Belle was sleeping but I woke her up.

"Well, I'll be taking this back." She says.

"Thank you, for showing me my memories." I say. She doesn't say anything. She takes my teeth and walks back.