Chapter 14

**BELLE'S POV**

I grabbed two trays, I put water, an apple, and a chicken leg on each tray. I walked to Jamie's cage and opened the cage door, I put the tray in his cage. He looked frightened, but I didn't care. Now, I have to go to Jack.

**JACK'S POV**

I woke up by the sound of my cage door being opened, I thought of escaping, but I was too weak. Belle put a tray of food in my cage. I wasn't hungry. She didn't even look at me, and I saw her walk away.

"Aww, is Jack too tired to do anything," It was Pitch.

I couldn't even say anything, I was too weak.

"Well, he would be stronger if he had something important to him. His staff." My staff! How did I lose it out of my sight! He put it in between the bars of my cage, I tried to grab it, but he pulled it away.

Then, he broke my staff in half.

"Noo!" I yell.

Pitch just laughs evilly.

"Oops. Belle have you found a weapon yet?" He asked.

"No, not yet,"

"Well, hurry our chance to destroy the guardians is coming by quickly. You have a day left."

"A day! I just started! There's like a hundred weapons in there!" She yells.

"Belle! You are my evil servant. You do not yell at me. And because of that, you will spend the rest of your day cleaning the weapons."

"Yes master," She sighed.

**BELLE'S POV**

Great, I have to clean a hundred weapons and know which one suits me in a day. I get out a bucket full of water and a towel, I clean the weapons making sure they're clean enough for Pitch. As I clean the weapons I attack small objects that no one cares about to see if it's the one. Unfortunately, I've tried twenty of them and none of them work for me.

I picked up a bow and arrow and I found a target, the apple on the table. I focused on the apple, and let go of the arrow. It struck the apple! I did it! This is definitely my weapon!

"BELLE!" I heard someone say. I saw Pitch, what did he want now?