Chapter 6

**JACK'S POV**

I started to lean in, and pretty much soon so was she. We were about to kiss when Bunny interrupted us. We both pulled away, but I still held her, because if I let go she would fall, we were still floating up in the air.

"What's going on!" Bunny yelled.

I started to lower ourselves to the ground. Belle blushed, and she went inside.

"Stay away from her." Bunny gave me his death glare, I just smirked at him like I always do.

I went inside the workshop, everyone was in the globe room except Belle.

"Where's Belle?" I asked.

"She went to take a nap," Tooth answered. Sandy showed images of Belle sleeping in her bed, even in Sandy's images she looked beautiful. But I don't like her! Sure we almost kissed but... but... Okay I think I like her.

North was explaining how to defeat Pitch, he went on and on, I never really paid attention. Then we heard a scream.

"Belle!" North yelled out.

We all went to her room, we could hear her screaming she sounded in danger.

**BELLE'S POV**

I was alone in the woods, it was dark, and shadows were lurking by. I was afraid.

"Hello?" I yelled out. There was no answer.

I decided to walk deeper into the woods, I found a nice little wooden house with a porch. I knocked on the door, but no one was there. I went inside, "this nice little home" had ripped sofas, broken mirrors, and the walls were ripped.

I turned around, and saw a shadow, I backed away slowly, but it kept coming closer. Then it disappeared, but it was behind me and it grabbed my neck, choking me, I fell to the ground, and before I closed my eyes I saw who it was, Pitch.

**JACK'S POV**

We opened her bedroom door, we were all relieved that she was still here. It was just a nightmare, we tried waking her up. We kept shaking her, and then she woke up, breathing heavily.

I could tell she was scared, she had that scared look in her eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She just nodded her head.

"It was just a nightmare, Belle," North said.

"C'mon let's let her relax," Bunny said.

We all left her room, I was walking behind them, but when they were out of sight I ran back to Belle's room. When I opened her door, she was sitting on her bed, she was still scared.

"Belle?" I went over to sit next to her. I hugged her trying to keep her calm. She grabbed my chest and started crying.

"It's okay Belle." I said, trying to calm her.

"What did you see in that dream?" I asked her.

"It was Pitch, I was all alone and..." She couldn't finish what she was going to say.

"Go back to sleep, maybe that will help." I said.

I was about to leave when she grabbed my hand.

"Wait, stay here with me." She was scared. I tucked her in and sat at the chair next to her bed. She was beautiful when she slept.

Did I have feelings for her? I mean I'm Jack Frost, I'm snowballs and fun times, could I really have feelings for Santa's daughter.

An hour passed by, and she woke up.

"Did you have a better dream?" I asked her.

"Yeah, thanks for staying here with me," She replied.

I smiled at her, I held out my hand and she grabbed it, we were walking hand in hand.

**BELLE'S POV**

I felt chills through my body. When Jack looked at me I would always blush. It was really sweet of him to help me sleep. I wonder what Bunny would do if he found out. We entered the globe room still hand in hand, when we walked in everybody was staring at our hands being linked to each other.

Bunny looked mad, my dad... smiled. I guess he didn't care if I like Jack. Wait! Do I like Jack? I mean... I'm confused. Ugh! Tooth squealed with happiness, and Sandy clapped his hands. When we looked at Bunny again we pulled our hands away.