Chapter 17

**NORTH'S POV**

We flew everywhere, we couldn't find Jack and Belle.

"Belle!" I heard someone say.

We all look at each other with worried glances and we knew that Jack and Belle we're in trouble.

*JACK'S POV**

"Belle! No!" I yell. I kneal down, I pick up her face in my hands. She's gone, Pitch killed her. I stand up, I feel more powerful, if he killed Belle, I'll kill him.

"Poor Belle, guess my powers weren't that powerful to even make her evil forever, oh well."

"No! You can't do this!" I yell.

"But I already did." Pitch gives me his evil grin.

"Forget her Jack, join me, together we will rule the world and everyone will believe in us. Isn't that what you've always wanted Jack?"

"Yes, but I'll never join you, and I have someone that believes in me." I say.

"Oh, you mean Jamie." Behind him is Jamie, he looks terrified.

"Jamie! Run! Now!" I yell. Jamie runs as fast as he could back to his home.

"Forget him, it's not the boy I want to kill." Pitch says.

"If you want to kill Jack, you have to go through us first!" I turned around, it was the guardians! They were all there, North, Tooth, Sandy, and Bunny.

"Nightmares attack." Pitch said. And black stallions came out of nowhere, they were attacking the guardians. Looks like I'm the only one that will fight Pitch. I shoot icicles at him, and he throws his black sand at me but I dodge it.

"Let's help them!" I hear little kids say. It's Jamie and his friends! They came! We all attack Pitch and his nightmares.

"You can't win! I am powerful! I am feared of! I will be believed in! And no one can stop me!" Pitch yells.

"I do believe in you, I'm just not afraid of you!" Jamie yells out.

Black sand comes shooting at us, we all ready our weapons, Jamie sticks his hand out, and the black sand turns into yellow sand.

"Woah," I heard his friends say.

"No! No! No!" Pitch yells.

"Face it Pitch, you're defeated." Tooth says.

"Really, then why are my nightmares here?" Pitch asks.

"Well, we're not scared, are you guys?" North asks.

"No," We all say in unison.

"Maybe it's your fear they smell." Bunny says.

"That can't be possible!" Pitch yells out.

"Oh, but I think it is." I say. And the nightmares all chase after him into the distance.

"We defeated Pitch!" I heard Jamie say.

"Yes, we did." I say.

But there's still one more thing to do.

"Belle." I say. Everyone is silent.

I walk to her lifeless body, I feel like I want to cry. I hold her head up, and I look into her dark eyes, they still sparkle like her old ones. I lean in, my faces inches away from her.

And I kiss her.

I release from the kiss, but nothing happens. I let go of her head and lay it down on the ground. Then the moon shines a light on her. I stand up, what is going on? Her body starts to float, and the Man on the Moon talks to us.

MAN ON MOON:

Belle Clause, your curse is lifted. You control water, your purpose is to provide water for people who need it. You will be a guardian.

**JACK'S POV**

We are all amazed, then Belle's hair color start to change, her light brown hair is back. Her beautiful blue eyes are back and so are her clothes. She starts to float back to the ground.

"Belle?" I ask.

Her eyes open up, and she tries to stand up.

"Belle! You're okay!" I yell. I immediately went to hug her, and everybody else did too. We were all in a big group hug.

"We're glad to have you back Belle!" Bunny says.

"I missed you so much!" North says.

"Thanks guys." She says.

"Let's go home!" North says happily.

We all agree.

"You're leaving?" Jamie asks.

"Jamie we'll always come back to visit you." I say, and I hug him.

We all get on the sleigh, I sat next to Belle.

"Jack, thanks for saving me." She says.

"It was no big deal," I say.

She dives in and kisses me, I kiss back, as the suns comes out for a new day to start.

THE END

~~HEY GUYS, I'M THINKING OF MAKING A SEQUEL TO THIS STORY, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

THANKS FOR READING~~