Chapter 11

**JACK'S POV**

"Belle?" I said sadly. No! This can't be happening to her!

"Belle isn't sweet or innocent anymore, she's evil and fearless. Give up Jack, she can't be saved anymore, poor North, he lost his wife and now his daughter." Pitch said. There she was, standing next to him, as his evil servant. Why?

I did the only thing I could do, I attacked Pitch. But he fought back, Bunny joined in the fight. So did Tooth and Sandy. North just stood there, he couldn't fight, his daughter may never return. We used our powers, we had to defeat Pitch, unfortunately, Belle was fighting us too.

Pitch finally fell unconscious, but he would wake up soon. I went over and grabbed Belle's arms. I tried to stop her from fighting.

"Belle? Come back to us. Come back to me. Please Belle." I sounded desperate.

"Let go of me!" Her voice was the same, but it sounded evil.

"Belle, I... I love you," I cupped her cheek and did the only thing that could probably save her.

I kissed her.

She tried to pull back at first, but then she stopped. It was a passionate kiss, I finally let go, I waited for a few minutes, but nothing happened. She was still evil.

"You don't think a kiss could save her did you, this isn't one of those fairytales Jack. She's evil, forget it, Jack you can't save her."

I looked down at the ground, he was right. I can't save her. She's gone.

"Jack are you okay?" It was Jamie, I forgot he was still here.

"I hope," I said, I was unsure of myself. Was I okay?

"Well, well, what a sad ending. Belle, grab the boy,"

"Yes master," She replied.

She grabbed Jamie and they left with Pitch.

"Jack!"

"Jamie!" No, first Belle, and now Jamie.

I sat on the ground, this can't be happening.

"C'mon guys lets go," Bunny said.

We all climbed in the sleigh, everyone but North.

"North?" Tooth said.

"She's gone," He said with sadness in his eyes.

"We will save her, I know we can," Tooth said, trying to make us feel better. But it didn't.

We went back to the workshop, none of us said a word. I sat down next to the window. We can't just give up like this! Not now, not on Belle. I sneaked out of the workshop.

I wanted to do something, and that was to save Belle and Jamie.