Chapter 16

**NORTH'S POV**

I lost her. My sweet daughter, Belle. If I didn't forget her, she would have never been evil.

I was still sitting at my desk, I couldn't move, I lost my daughter.

Then my doors swing open showing Tooth with a worried look.

"North, Jack's gone."

"He might be somewhere else making it snow." I say.

"No, we've checked everywhere, he's gone."

"Well, where could he be?" I ask.

Tooth looks at me, I think she knows.

"Pitch's lair."

**JACK'S POV**

I woke up, I looked around and saw no one. I could still tell that Belle was still... Belle. The sweet, innocent girl is still inside her.

I just have to find it.

"Well, well, look who's awake."

"Pitch." I say.

"Did you have a nice nap?" He asks sarcastically. I give him one of my deadly glares.

"Today's the day!" His voice echoes throughout the room.

"The day for what?" I ask.

"The day to take out the guardians. When the moon is up in the sky, I will become the most powerful creature in the world!"

I look at him. He can't possibly do this. I know the guardians will beat him, I mean he's just exaggerating that he'll be the most powerful creature. Right?

"Everyone will fear me! And I finally will be believed in after all these years. But first, I have to take care of some business. Before I take out the guardians, I will annihilate you."

I immediately became frightened. I have to try and stop him, no matter what. Pitch leaves the room and he steps over my broken staff. It's still there! I put my arm through the cage bars, I try to reach it.

Then, I finally grab a hold on my staff. I try to pull it through the cage bars, but it's too big to fit through.

"Please Man on the Moon, help me." I say, pleading to the moon.

I grab the other end of my staff with my other hand through the cage bars. I try to put them together.

"I know why I am a guardian. I saved my sister's life, this is my duty. I am a guardian."

Then a flash of light appears onto my staff, when it's over my staff looks brand as new.

"Yes!" I yell.

"Thank you." I say to the moon.

**BELLE'S POV**

I walk over to Pitch to show him that I've improved on the bow and arrow, now I can shoot farther.

"Oh Belle. Just to let you know that we're going to destroy that Jack in a couple of hours."

"What? But I thought we were going to destroy the guardians." I say.

"There's been a change in plans. We're going to destroy him too."

"Oh." I say sadly.

"You don't really have feelings for him, do you?" He asks me.

"No, of course not." I say. I'm evil now, I don't care about anybody.

"Good" He says.

I walk around the lair with nothing to do. I don't have feelings for him anymore, that was the old me. I'm evil, and I will destroy the guardians.

**NORTH'S POV**

"Everyone get on the sleigh! We have to find Jack!" I yell to the other guardians.

"But North, we don't know where Pitch's lair is!" Bunny says.

"Then we'll look all over the world if we have to! And maybe I can save Belle." I say sadly.

"We will save both of them North." Tooth says, she's doing a good job of comforting me. Sandy gives me a thumbs up.

"Okay, let's go." I say, and I take out my magic snowball and throw it in the air. A magic portal appears and we go through it, hoping we can find Jack and Belle.

**BELLE'S POV**

"Belle, it's time." Pitch says to me. I don't know why, but something inside me is telling me not to do this.

But I am.

"Jack, Jack, Jack." Pitch says. He walks over to his cage, and then unlocks his cage door.

"What do you want." Jack says harshly.

"Oh, we're just going up." Pitch says.

He grabs us and we fly out of the lair, and we're in the middle of the woods.

"I'm here to kill you Jack." Pitch says.

My bow and arrow is in my hand.

"My staff!" Jack yells.

"Oh, looking for this." Pitch shows Jack his staff, when did he grab that.

"Face it Jack, its two to one."

"I will never back down!" Jack yells out.

"Then you made the wrong decision." Pitch says.

Before you knew it, Pitch's powers came towards Jack. I dropped my bow and arrow and ran in front of Jack. Pitch's powers hit me and I fell to the ground, and my eyes started to close.

"Belle!" Was the last thing I heard.