Chapter 2. Donna

{Donna's race car ⬆️}

Donna's POV

So right now im waiting on the start line, waiting until those very underdressed girls to give a signal. Why are they dressed like that anyway?

After she gave the signal i hit the gasspedal and drove off, or flought off however you call it, in the meantime i started my laptop and logged in, yes i can do that while driving because i have voice control on my laptop. I say the number plate of the person in front of me (Lets call him number 1) and make him go slower, i pass him and do the same to the new one infront of me (This one shall be number 2), and pass him too. I give number 1 control back while i speed away but caught up.

Number 2 got his control back to, and now we all three where neck to neck. I made number 1 car hit the brakes, so there was a near accident between 2 and 1, how lovely, anyway i sped away and there came number 3 who i couldn't hijack weirdly, atleast not yet. 1 & 2 got their control back and i slowed 3 down when i was able to get control.

I was at head now and no one was gonna pass, i made sure to keep the other three slowed down. When we neared the finish, i gave them all control back when i was on a safe distance. Erased my hacking traces and won obviously.

After the race and winners ceremonie, in which i get my money, i went drove home. I was very tired to say the least.

When i came home i found Kat asleep on the couch so i placed some blankets on her, turned of the tv and cleaned up the livingroom. When i was done cleaning i grabbed a glass of red wine and went to my room. In my room i placed the wine down and went in the bathroom, took a quick shower since you get quite sweaty while racing not that it matters. I changed in my pajama, layed in bed and read my book while drinking wine.

《Her pajama》

After an hour or so i finally fell asleep, going to sweet nightmare land, yay! Excited! I just hope there not that bad, but i guess I'll see that in the morning.

-------♡--------------♡---------------♡-------------------♡---------------♡-----------

Hello lovelys, i hope your having a great day! If you could please vote that would be amazing. Thank you in advance!

~Author ☆