Chapter 12. Donna

Donna POV 

"How do you even know that organization" Xander asked. 

Fuck. 

"Coincidence." I stated coldly. "Okay then, but how much time do we approximately have?" Asked Adriano. Thats the first time he talked this conversation. 

"сколько времени прошло снова, прежде чем нам пришлось убить нашего первого человека?" I asked Katrina. "примерно через 3 часа после похищения." She responded. (how long did it take again before we had to kill our first person?) (approximately 3 hours after kidnapped.)

"We have 3 hours." I stated, seeing shock written on all their faces. "Luckily i know were we have to go." I added and at this point even Katrina was shocked. 

"How its been years? Who says dreykov hasn't moved it yet" Katrina argued. "Because Dreykov has put Sergey in command and he doesn't have the authority to move it so its at the same place it was when we last checked."  I announced confidently to which Katrina nodded in understanding.

"I'll call the Morreti's for backup." Said Xavier before walking away, i heard him vaguely talk but i heard the words fast and emergency. So im assuming they'll be here in 5 minutes maximum.

And indeed i was right after 5 minutes two people stormed in, before looking at me and Katrina suspiciously. Vincenzo or dad greeted them and introduced us, "Ace, Sofia thank you for coming on such short notice. This is my daughter Donna and her best friend Katrina." "Wha- since when-" Ace started confused but got interrupted by Vincenzo. "Donna's daughter got kidnapped and we need your help getting het back and the rest I'll explain when her daughter Sara is found. IN THE CAR EVERYONE NOW" he explained but yelled the last sentence stating his dominance i guess. "Me and Katrina are driving." I stated while grabbing my car keys and Katrina grabbed some random one from the car keys bord. Why do they need that many like 2 or 3 are enough you dont need 20 cars. 

"You can't just wals in here and command every one!" Xander yells at me. "Well you can drive if you want to get there late because if my daughter dies i will kill you. And i don't fucking care if you my blood or not." I threatened him while my thick Russian accent laced in my voice scaring him slightly. Although he covered it up quickly in the hope I didn't see it but i did. "Now follow to the cars because u don't have time for this!" I demanded. Every one reluctantly followed.

——— 

While driving i noticed a car follow the same route as us. I grew more suspicious of the car the longer it stayed behind us. So i did what seemed the most rational i contacted Katrina who drove infront of me. 

I handed my phone to Sofia who was next to me. "Call Katrina please." I asked as nicely as i could right now. Luckily she didn't mind my rudeness. After the second ring she picked up. 

"Ye- Hello darling we ran into a slight problem." I interrupted her immediately. "What problem?" "A car. We're being followed." I responded. "Car plate numbers?" I told her the numbers and she recognized them.  "No worries, sweetie. Thats my backup i found other widows who were willing to help." She cheekily said sounding proud of herself. "Thanks love that helps." I told her lovingly. After talking tactics we hang up because we reached the location. 

I had called a friend of mine to have 2 jets ready so that we could go up there. When i got out he was standing there wanting for me. "Damn babygirl your looking hot." Alec said while smirking at me. "Hello handsome got room for another one in your bed?" I responded with an wink.  "Anyway i got you your two jets. Do not crash them this time, cause you'll have to pay me back." He warned me to which I chuckled and responded with "with sex right?" And added a wink.  Suddenly he burst out laughing and soon I joined as wel. 

"Come on, give me my hug darling!" He opened his arms into which I immediately jumped. "Omg Katrina darling i missed you!" He exclaims once he noticed Katrina. "Yea yea i don't believe you. You never asked me for a hug!" She pouted causing me to giggle. 

"Aww come here baby!" He opened his arms again and Kat ran into them. We stayed there for a minute before i realised the others were there still looking confused as fuck. 

"Oh right um this is Alec my best friend. Alec these are my biological family and there friends" i tried explaining it best as I could. Alec nodded and greeted them. 

"Okay divide yourself between the two jets. Kat your in charge of steering one and im hoping another one of you can as wel" "Oh i can!" Sofia exclaimed. "Great so you two steer" i responded before watching them all enter and leave.

"Your not joining?" Alec asked, "nope im letting Dreykov get me himself" i shrugged. "Ok as long as your careful" he said but looked worried. "Dont worry bout me I'll be fine." I reassured him, giving him a gentle smile. 

"I got a question tho" he said and i nodded signaling him to continue. "Which ones were family and which were friends? Im really confused." Alec asked sounding embarrassed. "The one girl there and the guy with the tattooed arms standing next to her were family friends" he nodded before i added "the rest of the guys were family, specifically brothers and the old man was my father" Alec looked extremely shocked. "Good luck darling!" He giggled. 

"You should probably go now. I'll call you and tell you my adress so you can come and visit if I survive" I promised him causing him to chuckle and agree with. We hugged one last time before he got in his car and drove away. 

I sighed before pulling out my phone. Typing in the number and clicking call. He picked up immediately.

"Hello dreykov.."