Chapter 17. Donna

⚠️Implied abuse and rape ⚠️ Please read the comments i put a important message there.

Donna's POV 

Its been 4 months since me and Ace got together and i wish more and more every day that i died in that fire. Its been hell but as long as he doesn't hurt Sara i will endure his torment. Every day he finds something new to blame on me and punishes me for it. 

The bruises are getting hard to hide with makeup nowadays because he doesn't wait until they heal. Im just praying my dad notices quickly, so that he will kill him and rid me of his grip. 

The positive part is that my family and i have been growing remarkably closer since the incident. And i am glad for that. Sara and Matteo are like best friends it is absolutely adorable. 

I feel sorry for her that she has to see me get hurt but isn't aloud to tell anyone in fear of me getting hurt more. Katrina is getting sadder every time she sees me and Ace. I wish i told her that i loved her sooner but now im to late. 

I just wish non of this happend...

Sara's POV 

"Matteo?" I asked him quietly. "Yes?" He whispered back. "Can i tell you a secret? But you have to promise you wont tell anyone!" 

If mister Ace finds out i told Matteo he would hurt mommy more and maybe even Matteo or me! So Matteo should keep his mouth shut or we will all be doomed! 

Matteo nodded making sure i knew he was listening. So I continued but i was feeling this weird feeling like I wasn't supposed to do that. 

"Im really scared and i don't wanna go home anymore.. Mister Ace hits mommy a lot. And he said if i told anyone he would hurt her or even worse kill her! I wanna help mommy but I don't know what to do..." I ended with a loud sigh. 

"What if we tell my dad? Maybe he could help or we kidnap her and hide her under the bed?" "Mommy is pretty big so I don't think she will fit under it.." I said before adding "Maybe telling your dad is not an bad idea.. it would help mommy more!" I cheered. 

"KIDS COME DOWN DINNER IS READY!!" Miss Amelia shouted causing us to run down. 

When we were seated at our arranged spots at the table. Me and Matteo glanced at each other awkwardly the entire time. Until grandpa got sick of it. 

"Okay jesus! What the hell did you small cunts do?! Because this guilty awkward whatever tension is very suspicious!" He demanded. "U-uh w-well u-uhmm.." Matteo started but couldn't find the words to finish the sentence. 

"Ace hits mama and told me not to tell anyone or he would hurt her more. But i wanted to help mama so i decided to tell Matteo and then we came to the conclusion it would be best to tell you but we didn't know how to!" I blurted out before slapping my hand against my mouth in fear. Some of them dropped their cutlery and all of them snapped their heads towards me. 

"What." Was all grandpa said and he sounded really angry. "Does he hit you to?" 

"But he tried to do something else I don't know what though. But mama stopped him and said she would take my place so he dragged her in to their room. And mama was crying and screaming for awhile but she suddenly stopped." 

"Where are they now?" He asked getting up. "I think home" i answered and then they all ran in to a specific room and then ran out the house. 

A sob escaped my mouth before i burst into tears. Matteo then ran to my side and hugged me. He kept holding me until i calmed down. 

Hopefully mommy is okay.