Chapter 11. Sarah

Sarah's POV

 When mommy left me and Fay went to her room to play. She has such a big room ive never seen anything that big before and she has lots of toys aswel. Her bed has small stairs to get into it and a slide to get with an ball pit at the end! Its so cool! 

On the other side of the is a really long dresser with boxes in it and they all are colored blue green and pink, it so adorable! On top of the dresser are more toys! And there is a hanging dresser aswel with the same colored boxes and on top of th...

On the other side of the is a really long dresser with boxes in it and they all are colored blue green and pink, it so adorable! On top of the dresser are more toys! And there is a hanging dresser aswel with the same colored boxes and on top of that are also toys. Its an whole wall covered in toys! 

After a few hours of playing Fay's dad walked in and told us to come down for dinner

After a few hours of playing Fay's dad walked in and told us to come down for dinner. When we reached the table there were pancakes on the table. Before we went to eat Fay's parents left for a few seconds and then came back smiling weirdly. 

"Fay you know how i told you one day we would get separated. Well today is that day and we have to leave now" "huh daddy why?" "Listen sweetie everything is going to be okay besides you'll have Sara with you the entire time, i promise!" Fay's mom said while smiling sweetly at us. 

"But where are we going and does mama know?" I asked and added "i cant leave without my mama so you need to tell mama." "Your 'mAmA' doesn't need to know shit, brat" her father responded. 

"Im not going till mama says i can!" I said while turning my head away. 

"You dont get-" suddenly there was loud banging on the door and her mom ran to the window to look. A few seconds later she grabbed her daughters arm and ran while her dad grabbed me and dragged me with him.  "NO NO LET ME GO MAMA NEEDS TO KNOW WHERE I GO!! I WONT GO WITHOUT MAMA!!" I yelled while struggling to get free from his grasp. 

Suddenly the door burst open and i saw a strange man walk in and behind him was mama. "MAMA HELP ME!" "SARA!" 

All i could see behind me was mam running before being thrown  into a car and driving away. Mama was running behind the car screaming until she was out of site. I was crying uncontrollably. Eventually i got tired and fall asleep.

Out of no where we stopped and Fay and i got dragged out by her parents. Once we were out we were surrounded by weird man who than injected something in our necks. When i woke up again we were in this creepy black car with some other kids all i remember from than on was me and Fay being separated and brought in some weird room. 

Donna POV 

"My baby. THAT MOTHERFUCKER TOOK MY BABY!!" I yelled at no one in particular. I am extremely pissed, i escaped to give her a good childhood and then they take her from me anyway. 

"How about we cool down? I mean whats the worst that could happen." Elijah said trying to lighten the mood. "WHATS THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN?! I DONT KNOW, SHE DIES!?!?" Katrina yelled at him and i added "DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS?" I yelled at them all. "No? Are we supposed to?" Alejandro remarked.

"That man kidnaps little girl sends them to some organization which turns them into brainwashed trained assassins.

Dad , did you know that Stephanie is one of the owners of that organization?" I said the last sentence with venom laced in my voice.

"What?!"