Chapter 10. Vincenzo

Vincenzo's POV

*beep beep*

I opened my eyes to be met with most beautiful woman i have ever laid my eyes on, feeling like the luckiest man alive to have her as my wife.

The mother of my children could not compare nor could my second wife. Yes i loved my first wife but our marriage was based on pure business. She needed help with hers and i needed heirs so we made a deal together.

I would marry her and promote her business to my clients and business partners. She would marry me and give birth to my heirs, our original planning was 1 boy and 1 girl and that would be it but since we got two sons and she desperately wanted a daughter. We decided to continue having kids until we got a daughter, after 6 failed try's we finally got won the jackpot the 7th try.

When Rosalie and i found out it was a girl, she was so ecstatic about giving birth to her first and only daughter. But sadly her body couldn't handle another birth so when  our precious daughter got born, which she desperately wanted to name Donna as it ment woman or lady of the house and italian mafia queens were called that. Mafia queens had more power than there husbands so Rosalie found it incredibly powerful. But sadly she never lived to met Donna because in the middle of the birth her heart stopped so they had to remove Donna surgically from her womb if they didn't she would have died as well.

In honer of Rosalie i made Donna's middle name Rosalie, in the beginning the boys hated their sister cause they thought she murdered their mom but their minds changed when they found a letter from their mom saying that from the beginning of the pregnancy she knew either her or the baby would die and since she knew how excited the boys were about getting a sister she decided to keep her hoping that she would die instead of the baby. 

After reading the letter the boys loved their sister to death and cherished ever second they had with her.

When my so called mother found out my wife died she decided to marry me of to the daughter of one of her friends, the woman was madly in love with me but i still wasn't over my previous wife of 8 years. What also completly didn't help was that Stephanie absolutely hated Donna because my daughter got more attention that she did, like logically but oke I guess smartness doesn't run in the blood.

A little before Donna turned 5 Stephanie took her and they both disappeared from existence. My sons blamed this on me and i did so as well. 6 years after Donna's disappearance i got married again to a woman i got pregnant after a one night stand, i mean I didn't mind she was gorgeous but I couldn't help but be cautious luckily she has been proven innocent and my sons love her like mom as well as their younger brother.

Back to reality i apparently stared at her for a half hour and she woke up ten minutes ago and was freaking out cause i havent blinked for 10 minutes and she was getting worried so I comforted her letting her know i was perfectly fine, just distracted with her beauty. She got flustered and pushed me out of bed saying i stank. I sniffed my armpits before going into the bathroom and Jesus Christ i smelled horrible. 

Right now im sitting in my office signing paperwork and reading my emails. I got this email from Los Angelos paternity center so i called everyone in my office and told them i got the results back. 

Literally in the flash of a second everyone was in here except Amelia and Matteo. "Okay so i got the email i havent looked yet but assumed y'all wanted to know as well i called you here." I spoke before adding. "Come stand behind my desk them we can look together."

After a few seconds we were all standing in place behind the desk. "3..2..1.. and open" the mail was opened saying:

'Donna Smirnoff and Xander Giovani Armani's DNA is  100% compatible' 

We all exclamed excited responses which quickly got interrupted by my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it was an unknown number. 

"Put it on speaker" Alejandro said. 

I did as he said and the first thing we heard was a car racing through the streets and screaming on the background. When the person realized the phone got picked up a girl voice said "Dad i need your help..." 

Right after she spoke that sentence we realized  it was Donna but before i could say something back  i heard gunshots and the line ended. 

___•___•___•___•___•___•

Sorry lovelies for leaving you on yet another cliffhanger 😅

But i promise the next chapter will be about the event happening. I just needed to keep some tension in it.

Anyway hope you have a lovely day/ night, bye <3