Chapter 5. Donna

Donna's POV

May i ask if you know someone named Stefani Smirnoff?

What. How does he know her? Does he work with that fucking bitch?!

Sorry is this is weird.

"I do know her but why is that important?" I say getting defensive because if he knows her, he could trick us and bring us back there. Sarah can't go back there no matter what, i won't allow it!

Wait, i need to get away from this as fast as possible! *ding*
Great timing costumor! OMG, even better thats Kat!

"Im sorry but there are costumers so i have to go." I say and walk away as fast as i can without looking suspicious.

"Donna! Hello beautiful!" She says "Kat! Hey, no time for long greetings. There is someone there who knows Stefani!" I say in one breath, now i gotta take a deep breath. I look at Kat who looks like she saw a ghost, "Wait, that group of boys?" She stares at them questioning, don't worry stare longer not suspicious at all or so. "Yes idiot. Now stop staring!" "Sorry but how do they now that bitch?" She asked, still fucking staring in panic this time tho. "How am i supposed to know that? I can't read minds, stupid." She rolls her eyes, rude.

-----♡------♡------
After a while

We were back home and it was later in the day. Sarah was already in bed, while me and kat were at the dinner table hacking and trying to find information. So i heard a few names, River Xander Xavier and Antonio. Last name was not mentioned while i was evesdroping, but i did hear them call Amelia mami. Which is a different way of saying mom meaning she might be their mom so if i sourch her lastname i might find more information.

Armani;
1file.

Great, gotta say they need a better firewall. But anyway, i clicked on the file.

The Armani file

Alejandro Luca Armani, 26
Current don of the Italian mafia
--

Elijah Dante Armani, 24
Second in command of the mafia
--

Adriano Lorenzo Armani, 23
Third in command of the mafia
--

Xavier Romeo Armani, 19
The mafias best sniper
--

Xander Giovanni Armani, 19
The mafias best streetfighter
--

River Alessandro Armani, 17
The mafias best hacker
--

Not that good apparently.

Matheo Damian Armani, 5
First son of Amelia and 7th son of Vincenzo
--

Vincenzo Carlo Armani, 43
Previous don of the italian mafia
Father of 8 kids
In his third marriage
--

Amelia Rossi-Armani, 38
Third wife of Vincezo
Mother of 1 and has 7 step-kids
--

Donna Rosalie Armani, 16
Missing daughter of Vincezo
Was abducted at the age of 4
--

What.

Thats my name?

Wtf is going on here?!

"Wtf!?" "Hmm? Something wrong?" Kat says making me realise i said that out loud. "Come look" she comes to stand behind me "Donna Rosalie Armani, 16.... Missing daughter of Vincenzo. Was abducted at the age of 4... Why the hell does it say your name?!"
She says reading my part out loud. "I don't know"

I yawn, maybe its time to go to bed. "Hey Kat, lets look in this more tommorow and go to bed?" She looks at me halfly awake, "Hmm? Sure lets go." With that we head to bed.

In bed im still thinking about my name in that document, am i really their sister?
Are they still searching for me?

With those thoughts in mind, i fell into a deep slumber.

------♡---------♡----------♡----------♡----------♡----------♡-----------♡---------

Hey lovelies,
Im sorry for posting this late. I have been busy with school, i hope this chapter makes up for it! :)

~♡Author♡~