Chapter 9. Donna

Donna's POV

Its been a week since i had that blood test and finally the results came in.

Me and Katrina are sitting at the our dining table. With the gigantic envelope in front of us, okay its not that big but it does feel like that. "So? Ready to open it?" Katrina asked worriedly. "One side of me is afraid cause if it says that they aren't my family than the hope i had would be ripped away from me again. On the other hand if i don't open it i will never get my answers. So i guess i just have to wether i want to or not." I answered honestly. 

Eventually i opened the envelope, shock written all over my face by the outcome. I quickly hit the envelope when Sara came downstairs completely dressed and with her little backpack, ready for her playdate. 

"Ready darling?" "Yes mama!" "Well then lets go,  see you later sweetheart." I kissed Katrina's head before leaving and Sara kissed her cheek. 

We got in the car and left to her friends house. When we arrived I was in awe of how big their house was. We got out of the car and when we reached the front door, i rang the doorbell. And the mother if the kid opened, "Hello you must be Sara's mother?" "Yes indeed i am. Thank you for letting her stay for a night!" "No problem sweetheart. Not to sound rude or anything but you look quite young." "I get that a lot but i am indeed young. Go on darling, get inside i'll see you tomorrow!" "Bye mamma!" "Have fun!" I shouted as she ran inside to her friend Fay. 

"At what time should i pick her up tommorrow?" "At 3 O' clock?" "Sounds great, oh right i should probably give you my number so you can contact me if something happens" "Of course that would be handy" "Its +1 (415) 7369051." "Okay thank you, i'll give you mine aswel. Its +1 (415) 2470933." "Thank you, miss Campbell." "Oh please just call me Addison!" "Well i must get going, bye Addison and thank you again!" I said with a smile while walking to my car.

While driving away i suddenly had a bad feeling but i decided to ignore it. Well at least for a couple of minutes, im going to look into her by using her phone number. 

I arrived home and hacked into her personal file and saw her husbands file and looked into that considering Addison looked harmless. What shocked me was that he looked familiar but couldn't place where from. I made a mental note to notify/ask Katrina later when she was done working.

_•_•_

Katrina finally arrived home and i showed her the man. Unlike me she immediately recognized him and looked mortified. "W-where did you find h-him?!" "Umm Sara is staying at his house because he has a daughter who Sara is friends with. Why?" "WE NEED TO PICK HER THE FUCK UP NOW!!" Katrina yelled while running upstairs quickly to change out of her work clothes. "W-what? K-KATRINA WHATS WRONG!?" 

"THAT MAN WAS MY FOSTER FATHER WHO PUT ME IN THE RED ROOM!" 

"FUCKING HELL!"

We quickly got in our car and sped towards their house. While in the car I decided to call for help. It rang two times before he picked up. 

"Dad i need your help..."

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Hello lovelies, 

Enjoy this wonderful chapter! And my beautiful cliffhanger!! :))