Chapter 14. Donna

Donna's POV

"So why did you decide to come back? Did that useless daughter and friend of yours finally die?!" He laughed maniacally. 

I bursted out laughing startling him a bit. I continued on for a good while. "You- HAHA you'd really- HAHA think i would wanna come back?!" 

"Isn't that why you're here then?" He asked cautiously, "Oh i did come back but not for the reason you think. See im here to destroy you!" I informed him with a giant smile on my face. "Hah you cant do that because you would have to hurt me to do so. And we all know thats not possible!" 

"Oh really" i said while grabbing a knife and stabbing him with it only to realize that my hand stopped mid air. 

"Huh?"

"HAHA SEE YOU CANT HURT ME!!" He shouted laughing. "Now" i snapped my fingers while saying that. 

In a matter of seconds a jet crashed into the building stopping a few feet from me. Dreykov looked extremely shocked which caused the smirk on my face to grow wider. Out came all the guys with guns standing behind me in front of the jet. 

"You see I cant hurt you but they can. I knew that would happen so i made sure to have back up ready." He slowly backed up towards his desk reaching behind him until suddenly a loud bang was heard. 

"I wouldn't do that if i were you." Katrinas voice rang out. Everyone in the room looked shocked especially Dreykov who fell on his knees. 

He was about to hit the emergency button which alarms all widows in here to go to his office as fast as possible. Luckily Katrina shot him before that happend. Placing the gun firmly against his head ready to shoot, "Wait! Where are the newcomers?" I asked him and he just laughed. "Im never gonna tell you!" 

Suddenly the door burst open and in came running some sort of metal protected widow. It took me a while to realize that that was Dreykovs daughter. In a matter of seconds gunshots were hurt and i felt sudden pain in my shoulder and leg. Fucking hell they shot me!

Grabbing my gun i tried to shoot her but the bullets bounces off the metal suits. So i took my color bomb and set it off, i quickly went to attack before she could see me. I  ran as fast as i could and kicked her in her stomach area. Before she got up i picked her up and threw  her against the wall. But to my displeasure she got up and copied my moves. Soon punches after punches were thrown at each other eventually her helmet fell off and i took this opportunity to hit her on the head as hard as i could which resulted in her stumbling backwards. Before she was able to regain her balance i tripped her once on the ground i kicked her head knocking her out. 

Leaving the rest there i went to free everyone. After regaining there own mind they went and helped me free the rest. Soon enough only a few cells were left and some of the new comers were in those. So i opened them and looked for Sara amongst them but didn't see her. Where was she?!

"Mama? MAMA!" Before i could react a little body threw themselves on me and cried their heart out. 

"Sara?" I looked at her glad to have finally found her. "Hey baby mama's here, everything is fine now." I reassured her hoping to calm her down. 

Katrina's POV

We fought off some of the widows that snuck in and gave them the anti-dote. Meanwhile Donna was busy fighting off this girl in a metal suit. When she was knocked out, Donna went to rescue Sara and the rest. 

There was a short cut in the power or something because suddenly there came fire from the electrical room. 

"Donna! There is fire get out of there as fast as possible!"

"Donna!?"

"Donna are you there please respond?!"

"DONNA?!" 

All that was heard on the other side of the ear piece were static noises. The grew wider and wilder roaring powerfully. Still having no answer from Donna i enlightened the rest and everyone went searching for her.

"Hello this is Ace, i found both Sara and Donna" I gasped like ive been holding my breath ever since i got no response from her. "Everyone get out you heard the man, they're  on their way out!" Vincenzo shouted. Quickly everyone was out and waiting for the three. 

Out of rubble came Ace holding a passed out Donna in his arms and a sleeping Sara on his back. 

"DONNA?!" I yelled running over as fast as i could grabbing her face. "Oh what happend to you, Кролик?!" I screeched while hot tears ran down my cheeks. (Bunny) 

"Katrina calm down, she'll be fine she is strong." Ace said attempting to calm me it worked slightly. "Lets get her medical attention as fast as possible!" Vincenzo yelled at everyone who were getting into the jet. 

"Make room for mee!!" Alec yelled running inside. "Where the actual fuck did you come from,  Сука?" Me being genuinely confused asked. "What? Ive been here the whole time? I flew all the widows down and made sure to destroy the system because you all forgot. Are you saying you hadn't at all noticed my hard work?" 

"No I honestly didn't notice you. You just weren't that important I guess." 

"Rude!"