Matty Lee

He sat on the sofa inside of his cottage, and grinned. This was it.

A producer said. "Tell us a little bit about you, for the people who don't know you."

  "Hi, I'm Matty Lee, I am an Olympic diver and recently just won a gold medal with Tom Daley on the 10m Synchro event in Tokyo."

  "What are you afraid of?"

  "I don't like mice, actually, and I found this out recently. He's gonna hate me for saying this, but I was at Tom's house, at Tom Daley's house, there was a mouse... a mice... a mouse... a mouse. So, yeah, I'm definitely afraid of, like, 'cos you don't usually see mice. Mouse! Mice? Whatever. I don't know. But you never see 'em. Or rats! I definitely don't want to see a rat."

  "What are your thoughts on the trials?"

  Immediately the man answered. "I want to do every trial. Um, wait! Wait! I say every trial- don't quote me... but I want to do as many as I can. With eating trials, with that sort of stuff, if it explodes in my mouth, if it's an eyeball, yeah, no. I will definitely need the bucket down the side. I'm, actually, that's the big thing I'm not looking forward to, is eating. But I will do it!

  "Do you have any survival skills?"

  "I don't think I have any survival skills." Matty laughed, infectiously. "I'm just a diver... I just fall into a pool."

  "Why are you doing I'm A Celebrity this year?"

  Matty grinned as the questioned was asked, almost childishly. "So, my first dream was to compete at the Olympics and get a gold medal. And, genuinely, no lie, my second dream was to star on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. It's weird to say that I'm gonna be doing both of them in the same year." He laughed nervously. "I have no idea what I'm getting myself into. Like, I'm excited, but every day that get closer to it, I'm just like 'what am I doing'."

•  -  -  •
398
•  -  -  •

Disclaimer!!!!
I do not own I'm A Celebrity or any of the Celebrity Contestants that appear on the show in real life. I also do not own any of the trials or events that take place.
All I own is Henry O'Connor, her storyline, family, and the fictional love story between her and Matty.