Chapter 41- Awe

Ooh, I'm hooked
You got me under your influence
I swear I'm never gonna give you up, up, up, up, up, up, up
- Hooked • Why Don't We

𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝟸𝟶
𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟶𝚝𝚑 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

When everyone was doing their sing-a-long, it seemed that the crew had been busy as when they walked back in there were three fake stones stood there. In those three stones were swords. Clearly there was a knight theme as they were in the Castle.

Cheesy.

Simon was the one to take the note, and quickly skimmed it, before reading it to the group. A challenge of some sort, obviously.

"The public have been voting and have ranked you in a series of categories. The aim of the challenge is to put yourselves in order so you match the top three. If you are in the correct position, you can pull the sword from the stone. If you are incorrect, you should keep trying. Good Luck!"

——— ——— ———

"We have to do this challenge and I was worried to see what people thought of me." Henry admitted as she sat in the confession room. "I mean, what if we're choosing the most pathetic: it's obviously me. I've been throwing up at everything in the past couple days."

——— ——— ———

"What's the first category?" Adam questioned as he picked out one of the slate tiles. "Funniest." It barely took him a moment to decide. "Simon get to number one."

They all agreed. Simon was definitely one of the funniest there, but the next couple were difficult to decide. Eventually, they chose the order of Simon, Danny and Adam respectively only to hear David say to Matty.

"You're funny too, in your own way."

It was sort of backhanded, so Henry took his hand and smiled. "I think your funny."

"Thanks."

Then the actress counted down for them to pull their swords. "Three, Two, One." They pulled on the prop, but only two perspired.

With a sort of huff, Adam walked away. "Right, so it's got to be one of you three."

"David," Henry put forwards. The white haired Frenchman stood up, and pulled the sword, but for him it didn't budge either.

"Come on, Hen." Danny beckoned over the last girl in camp. So, she stood behind the stone, and pulls the sword. With ease, it lifted, and a grin emerged on her face.

——— ——— ———

"It's nice that people think I'm funny." Henry grinned. "I'm really not, I'm like the driest person I know, but thank you. I'll take it."

——— ——— ———

Then they chose the cleanest, and Henry was put up for second place. It was a wonder that people thought she was clean, especially when she was so sick all of the time. David was put for first, but ended up third, and Danny was completely wrong. The real answer was Adam.

If only everyone else could smell what they did.

The naughtiest.

"Danny!" Henry exclaimed, quickly. Again, Henry was put forward, and so was Simon. But, it turned out, that Henry wasn't third, when the other two were right. It was David, who revelled in the idea of being young and naughty again.

"The most stylish." Henry read the slate.

Matty was the first to speak, and so, said. "Henry and David."

"And Danny." The girl contributed.

——— ——— ———

"They think I'm stylish in the Castle! The Castle of all places!" Henry grinned. "Dude, watch me on red carpets! I look better then!"

——— ——— ———

The final ranking was the kindest camp mate, and Henry knew who she would put forward immediately.

"Matty." She called out, loudly, maybe slightly obnoxiously. "No offence guys, but it's Matty."

"And you." Adam put her forwards.

"If I'm there, Danny definitely is." Henry said, dragging the man up to the swords.

The order ended up being Matty, then Danny, and in third was Henry. She knew Matty would be the best, after all, he took care of her every day, and had been her very own Angel whilst she was ill.

——— ——— ———

"All I have to say is thank the gods for Matty's brownie cutting." Henry smiled, just like a child on Christmas morning. "I would've eaten everything if he hadn't limited me. Please either get me out of here quickly or make me stay till the end so I can get myself a warm brownie ASAP!"

——— ——— ———

When there wasn't as much to do, Matty decided to stand up from where he was. It saddened Henry a little because his head was in her lap as she played with his hair, and missed the contact, but was curious to why he left. He was a curious man sometimes.

The ginger pulled one of the log seats away from the group and steadied it. Then, he sort of breathed in, preparing himself.

"Matty, for Yorkshire." Simon announced like a commentator, and they all laughed a little.

The diver pushed himself forwards and did a handstand on the wobbly log. Henry couldn't look away. There was something so mesmerising about it, so... she hated to say it... sexy.

"Look at that!" Simon awed as Matty put himself down from the handstand. Still, Henry didn't move, and Matty soon moved closer to her, crouching down.

"Alright there, Hen." His hand rested on her knee, a fiery feeling stretching through every nerve, intoxicating her.

"Huh? Yeah, yeah... just," Henry's dark eyes met his, and suddenly the words were gone. Somehow, she was more stunned than before. "Mmh hmm."

Then, he kissed her lips, lightly. Henry longed for more. For the first time whilst inside of the Castle, she was longing for more.

——— ——— ———

"I was sort of left in awe by Matty." Henry admitted, shyly. "He just manages to do stuff that makes me want to like... kiss him, and just love him more and more. For some reason, the handstand did that this time."

——— ——— ———

"I love you." Henry whispered, leaning down to peck Matty's lips as he had relain his head upon her lap. "I love you more than I ever thought I could."

• - - •
1055
• - - •

Disclaimer!!!!
I do not own I'm a Celebrity or any of the Celebrity Contestants that appear on the show in real life. I also do not own any of the trials or events that take place.
All I own is Henry O'Connor, her storyline, family, and the fictional love story between her and Matty.